We are the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, passionate about our vision to remain world class in all our activities while marketing high quality brands. We are currently on the lookout for Brand Managers with experience in the FMCG sector; candidates who possess the right attributes/profile needed to pursue successful careers in our Marketing operations.
The Position - BRAND MANAGER
The Brand Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of the Brands positioning and strategy, packaging and communication development as well as the production and activation of below-the-line activities, all aimed at enhancing profitability, equity and sales performance of the brand. The Brand Manager will report to the Marketing Manager.
Specific Key Focus Areas of the Role
• Brand Strategy.
• Consumer Insight Generation.
• Brand Activation Planning.
• Excellence In Execution.
The ideal candidates should not be older than thirty five (35) years as at 31st May 2011 and should posses the following qualification and personal attributes:
• A Bachelors degree (Minimum of Second Class lower division) obtained from a recognized University in any of the listed courses: Marketing, Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Management, Economics, Public Administration, Social Science
• Relevant Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 3 years brand management experience in an International FMCG environment.
• Good working knowledge or MS Office applications.
• Experience in managing creative agencies and creative development processes.
• Self motivated & action oriented.
• Personal initiative and drive.
• NYSC Discharge Certificate.
• The position offers good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary related increments and a pension scheme, we also offer performance related bonuses, housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
Method of Application
To apply, please visit our website: www.nbplc.com
. Note that only online applications will be processed.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email. Therefore, candidates are advised to check their e-mail regularly.