Leadway Assurance Company Limited requires the services of an Assistant Legal Officer and an Executive Assistant.
Reports to: The Company Secretary
• Assist in legal matters.
• Corporate liaison with the Nigerian Bar Association Section of Business Law, Insurance Unit and the Nigeria Insurers Association Legal Committee.
• Claim handling and negotiations.
• Vetting policy wordings (Bonds).
• Preparing/perusing legal agreements and instruments.
• Secretarial duties for the Company and its subsidiaries.
• Advisory Duties and Quarterly returns etc.
• Preparing annual or quarterly reports.
• Any other duty that may be assigned by the Company Secretary.
Reports to: The ED, General Business
• Executive support to the ED, General Business and contribute to the effectiveness of the team by providing comprehensive research, administrative support.
• Coordinating General Business/Commercial statistical reporting and responds to select clients (insured, brokers and non-affiliate network partners), Legal & Insurance societies/associations and other professional associations.
• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying: and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
• Coordinating report preparation and maintaining executive files and library.
• Regularly meets with sales managers for review of sales activities and results.
• Ideal candidate should have minimum of five years work experience.
• Candidate must possess proven experience in similar role to an Executive or Senior Management staff.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal is key along With the ability to work in a fast-paced, charged and dynamic environment.
• Appreciable knowledge of the insurance and financial service industry.
• Good knowledge of the Financial Services industry.
• Highly demanding with long hours of work.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• In addition, well-developed PC skills covering Excel, Word, and PowerPoint applications are critical to the success of this role.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Qualified candidates who desire to make a rewarding career in our company should forward their updated resume to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Application closes two weeks from the date of this publication. Only suitably qualified candidates would be contacted.