Jobs At PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 16 December, 2013
Deadline: 27 December, 2013
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at PZ Cussons
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is part of a large Group of multinational companies that is engaged in the manufacture and distribution of household goods. Our company brands are household names and leaders in various segments of the market.
We are currently recruiting for the Position of:
- Ensure proper management and reporting of both merchandised and non- merchandised stock
- Responsible for overall housekeeping- Ambience, Cleanliness, Shop merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow, appearance of store staff, image and ergonomics
- Manage budget, costs and overheads, and all factors affecting the profitability of the store
- Drive and ensure Target achievement
- Ensure Reports are timely and accurate
- Ensure excellent customer service is experienced at all times.
- Manage and motivate staff; also with support from HR, recruit staff, train and develop staff, according to company policies and employment laws, and ensure relevant HR procedures are followed (appraisals, discipline, grievance, etc.)
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Utilize support from HO, suppliers, merchandisers and other partners as required; manage, maintain and report as necessary all merchandise and non-merchandise stock.
- Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information about competitor activity, pricing and tactics, and communicate this to relevant departments in the Company.
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Manage and maintain effectiveness of IT and other essential in-store systems; also manage the safety and security systems, emergency systems, capabilities and staff and customer awareness, according to company policy and relevant law.
- A B.Sc. degree in any discipline would be preferred.
- Excellent customer service, selling and Interpersonal skills.
- 4 -5 years retail/sales management experience with electronics or home appliances in a fast paced environment.
- The ability for self-motivation and multi-tasking.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to act independently.
- Good modern retail management skills.
- A high level of enthusiasm, drive and resilience.
- Effective team management skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and internet explorer.
go to method of application »
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Provide production management guidance in technical, 6’s and GMP support for the HPZ Fridge/Freezer assembly lines in either able to facilitate line teams by systematically implementing best practice in production and assembly fields
- Deliver and improve production volumes and quality KPI’s to meet plan within budget.
- Responsible for team’s development and ensuring the company’s values of CANDO are cascaded throughout workforce.
- Managing the production environment including setting, implementing and monitoring production policies, standard operating procedures and practices.
- Control and monitor production variances and costs to ensure they comply and meet annual budgeted targets.
- Assist in the compilation of capital projects with the assistance of Project Manager, Engineering Manager, Plant Manager.
- Ensure all work carried out comply with the relevant codes and standards, whilst maintaining safety and reliability.
- Provide superior customer service to customers through Quality service (right product right time) cost.
- Complies with local and national labour policies and laws.
The right candidate must possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Quality or Production Management in the assembly, manufacturing or related industries.
- Between 3-5 years relevant experience in manufacturing management in food/beverages/assembly/motor industry.
- Experience in Quality Assurance.
- Some experience with multinational companies preferred.
- Experience in a joint venture environment would be an added advantage.
- Strong communication, analytical and costing skills.
- A CAN DO attitude ,exhibiting our core values - Courage, Accountability, Networking, Drive, Oneness.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: recruitmentNG@pzcussons.com wiith Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PZ CussonsSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Sales Associates at KUI Care
- Job Opportunities at CWAY Group
- Finance & Admin Officer at The Dangote Group
- Driver at KUI Care
- Administrative Officer at International Distillers Limited
- Female Secretary at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Commercial Lawyer at Fareast Mercantile Company Limited