Product Specialist at Imagine Concepts Limited
Posted on: 13 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at iConcepts
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our mission at iConcepts is to connect brands with their consumers by bringing together market-leading mobile technology with innovative conceptual thinking to deliver high quality, creative mobile marketing campaigns.
We enable brand marketers engage consumers in a far more intimate and entertaining way that gives them greater influence over their customers behaviour. We help our clients integrate mobile to their marketing mix by working closely with brand teams from the start of the planning cycle to execution ensuring they meet their objectives.
- Coordinate and provide support on overall innovation strategy and product roadmap, including formulation, design, planning and implementation in close collaboration with the technical team and business units where applicable
- Proactively scout for new innovative ideas and opportunities in mobile technology
- Promote and incubate products contained in the roadmap to support the attainment of the business’ growth targets
- Identify opportunities for new partnerships and lead proposal development efforts with mobile network operators in collaboration with the Business Development Unit where applicable.
- Develop partnerships and network with local innovators, youth organizations, NGOs, cultural and religious organizations, the private sector, local media and academia to build and provide a space to nurture and test new and innovative ideas and build capacity.
- Coordinate and support development and testing of innovation products to strengthen and improve efficiency and effectiveness of iConcepts service delivery. More specifically, provide technical support for deployment of data-driven products and services –including negotiations with mobile network companies and other service providers.
- Train iConcepts staff and other end users, where applicable on the use of products and processes.
- Document tested products and ensure effective sharing and generation of knowledge on mobile technology innovations in the entire business.
- Support iConcepts efforts to showcase successful product innovations at mobile technology forums
- Set up clear monitoring mechanisms for effectively launched products to ensure their continued performance throughout the product lifecycle.
- Coordinate and facilitate project approval, RFQ, Vendor selection and product management up until the commercial launch of services
- Transforms user needs & functional designs/specifications into technical system designs
- Designing and development of solutions, debugging, POC etc.
- Degree in Computer science, Economics, Marketing or other relevant disciplines
- Training or requisite experience in Product Development in the Telecommunications or Tech space
- At least 2 years of experience with demonstrated results in Project/Program Management
- Good to have a Product management or product marketing Certification
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Familiar with the concept of growth hacking
- Hands on experience in product flow designing (Wire framing)
- Understanding of product APIs
- Product briefing and presentation skills to technical team
- Demonstrated communication, presentation and relationship building skills
- Proven capacity to work with collaborative teams across different locations and with different technical skills
- Experience in budgeting and coordinating projects
- Results oriented individual.
- Entrapreneur in spirit and ideology
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about iConceptsSimilar Jobs
- Current Job Placeements at eHealth4everyone
- Digital Marketing Intern at Kings Elite Global Resources Limited
- Regional Partnership Manager - Africa at BitPesa Nigeria
- Book Keeper/Accountant at Campus Technologies Limited
- Jobs at Spytrac Telematics Services Limited
- Job Vacancies at Huawei Technologies Company (Nigeria) Limited
- Graduate Interns at Comercio Cloud Computing Limited
- System Engineer at Alfred & Victoria Associates