AAN is inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the position of Women’s Rights Manager.
• Degree in Social Sciences, Arts or Humanities is essential
• Masters Degree in a related field is essential
• Eight years post NYSC experience is essential
• Four years experience in a similar position in the development sector preferably in Women’s Rights work is essential
• Experience in national level advocacy & campaigns is desirable
• Strong oral and written communication skills is essential
• Excellent skills in programme information management is desirable
• A person of integrity, creative and takes initiative, able to work effectively in a diverse team environment are essential
All interested candidates should complete the application form accessed from www.actionaid.org/nigeria and send as an MSWord attachment to email@example.com . Only Electronically submitted forms will be entertained. Scanned application forms will be disregarded. ActionAid offers competitive terms of employment. Applications from women are particularly welcome.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 20th December, 2013. While we respect all applicants, interview date will be communicated only to short listed candidates