Jobs At Ports & Terminals Multiservices Limited
Posted on: 26 November, 2013
Deadline: 3 December, 2013
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View Jobs posted same day
We are a reputable terminal operator in the Nigerian Ports Industry specializing in RORO Operations. Containers, General and Project Cargo Shipments. We require the services of technically vibrant and experienced MECHANIC TECHNICIANS in our Plant & Maintenance Workshop at Tin Can Island Port, Apapa Lagos:
- Maintain & repair Volvo, CAT, Perkins, Nissan, Kubota, Mitsubishi & Mercedes engines,
- Maintain and repair all types of transmission systems.
- Maintain and repair plant hydraulic systems.
- Candidates must possess Trade Test Competency certificate in mechanical or motor vehicle maintenance.
- Experience & Age: Candidates must have not less than 10 years practical
- Working experience and not more than 35 years of age.
- Candidates must be able to work efficiently and effectively with little or no supervision and also be able to read, write and communicate effectively in English language.
Method of Application
Interested candidates applicants should apply with detailed curriculum vitae through this e-mail address: email@example.com within one week of this publication. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Exciting Marketing Vacancy at Uber
- Logistics Roles at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
- Sales Career Opportunity at Maersk
- Dispatch Rider at HRLeverage Africa
- Customer Service Manager at a Freight Forwarding and Supply Chain Management Services -Stresert Services Limited
- SEO Associates at a Leading Transport and Logistics Company - AFM Recruit
- Financial Controller - Expatriate at a Leading Logistics Service Provider - Adexen Recruitment Agency