Jobs At Ports & Terminals Multiservices Limited
Posted on: 26 November, 2013
Deadline: 3 December, 2013
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View Jobs posted same day
We are a reputable terminal operator in the Nigerian Ports Industry specializing in RORO Operations. Containers, General and Project Cargo Shipments. We require the services of technically vibrant and experienced MECHANIC TECHNICIANS in our Plant & Maintenance Workshop at Tin Can Island Port, Apapa Lagos:
- Maintain & repair Volvo, CAT, Perkins, Nissan, Kubota, Mitsubishi & Mercedes engines,
- Maintain and repair all types of transmission systems.
- Maintain and repair plant hydraulic systems.
- Candidates must possess Trade Test Competency certificate in mechanical or motor vehicle maintenance.
- Experience & Age: Candidates must have not less than 10 years practical
- Working experience and not more than 35 years of age.
- Candidates must be able to work efficiently and effectively with little or no supervision and also be able to read, write and communicate effectively in English language.
Method of Application
Interested candidates applicants should apply with detailed curriculum vitae through this e-mail address: email@example.com within one week of this publication. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Professional Drivers at Tekra Global Concepts Limited
- Chief Security Officer at Impex Worldwide Inc
- Project Sourcing Manager, Nigeria at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Marketing Executives at Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited
- Dispatch Riders and Cyclists at Kwiiki
- Logistics Officer at a Haulage and Logistics Firm - Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Experienced Marketing Executives at Connect Rail Services Limited
- Marketers at Total Logistics Executive Ryde ltd