Vacancy At P2P Investment Solution Limited
Posted on: 20 November, 2013
Deadline: 1 December, 2013
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
P2P Investment Solution Limited - A top notch Micro Financial Institution, seeking to employ the services of young target driven and goal oriented individuals, for immediate employment in our Credit and Loans department.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The primary function of a Credit Officer is to identify new customers, appraise and access project applications, prepare assessments and recommendations for approval and educate loaners as to their responsibilities for repayment of loans.
Below is a breakdown of your daily functions:
- To Interview applicants and to clearly explain the lending procedures and requirements of the Bank to potential customers.
- Receive loan applications from potential customers and access customer's application.
- Carry out an effective Know your customer (KYC) by visiting the business premises as well as the residence to appraise the financial situation of the business/project.
- To advise customers concerning necessary document and financial reports required by the Bank to process their loan applications.
- Process customers application and prepare a credit appraisal memorandum for submission to unit head.
- Ensure that all required documents security documents, loan contract etc are complete and signed by the customer.
- Follow up on all loans outstanding he/she is responsible for. This includes a regular supervision of all outstanding loans to ensure proper utilization of loan funds as well as recovery.
- Ensure strict and continuous follow up of his/her outstanding portfolio by checking the up dated arrears list.
- To ensure that all securities are safe guarded and to keep a security register for all types of loan / advances
- Ensure that all types of securities fixed deposits, cash lien etc are being maintained and kept up to date.
- Review periodically bad and doubtful accounts for chances of recovery
- Evaluate loans and customers after payment.
- Minimum of first degree (B.Sc/HND) in Banking & Finance, Business Administration or any other relevant field
- 1-3 years cognate experience
- Organized, focused, self driven and result oriented
- Willing to go the extra mile to get the job done
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Drivers at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at AiQ Capital Management Limited
- Fund Manager at AT&A Asset Management Limited
- Scrum Master at a Leading Nigerian Bank - Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Head Of Internal Operations at a Non-Banking Financial Organisation - Fadac Resources
- HR Assistant at Crossover Microfinance Bank
- Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank)
- 2018 Graduate Internship Program at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)