Vacancy At Imo State Polytechnic
Posted on: 18 November, 2013
Deadline: 4 December, 2013
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
Imo State Polytechnic - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant academic positions which exist in the following Departments of the Imo State Polytechnic Umuagwo - Ohaji:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Fisheries & Marine Technology
- Computer Science
- Food Science Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Candidates should possess a Doctorate degree in relevant discipline with at least nine (9) years teaching/research or industrial work experience plus three journals and conference/seminar papers.
- Membership of relevant professional body is mandatory.
- Field specialization – the field of specialization most preferred are those related to the various academic Departments listed.
Method of Application
Applicants are to submit twenty-five (25) copies of the following:
- Typewritten application letters, and photocopies of credentials; Curriculum vitae giving the following information:
- Full names (surname underlined)
- Age stating date and place of birth
- Marital status stating number of children and ages
- Name and address of next-of-kin
- Academic and professional qualifications and distinctions
- Membership of professional bodies
- Work experience (in chronological order)
- Present employment status and salary
- Extra-curricular activities
- Publications (in standard format)
- State of origin and Local Government Area
- Current Postal Address
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees.
Applications are expected to request their Referees to forward confidential reports on them directly to:
Imo State Polytechnic,
P. M. B. 1472, Owerri.
Applications should be forwarded to the Registrar by hand or post. Only the applications of candidates short listed for interview will be acknowledged. For more information visit: www.imopoly.edu.ng or email@example.com for detailed information.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Trinitate Advanced College (TAC) Fresh Job Recruitment
- Vice-Chancellor at Chrisland University
- Job Openings at Yaba College of Technology
- Hostel Master/Mistress at Eccowas College
- Jobs at Landmark University
- Associate Sales Director at TEXEM (These Executive Minds)
- Nursery & Elementary School Teachers at Hebron Educational Services
- Administrative Roles at George Green Baptist College - Bowen University Teaching