Procter & Gamble Pre-NYSC Internship Program
Posted on: 21 October, 2013
Deadline: 31 October, 2013
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Procter and Gamble
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Procter & Gamble, also known as P&G, is a multinational consumer goods company headquartered in the United States. Its products include pet foods, cleaning agents, and personal care products. In 2012, Fortune magazine awarded P&G a top spot on its list of "Global Top Companies for Leaders", and ranked the company at fifteenth place of the "World's Most Admired Companies" list.
- P&G offers an exciting internship program to Nigerian graduates all over the world. Within the first few months, the intern will have responsibilities and will be supporting challenging projects in various functions.
- The intern will be given real responsibilities with targets on which he/she will be assessed. The company will provide all necessary guidance and coaching; however, the individual will be expected to work effectively without supervision.
- Graduate degree (Bachelor's degree) is required. Candidate must have completed ALL requirements for a Bachelor's degree (project, exams, clearance, etc.)
- Candidate should NOT have started/completed NYSC. We are specifically looking for candidates that will start national service March 2014.
- Work experience is not required and might not provide any added advantage
- Good communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Ability to work effectively in teams, with focus on solutions
Method of Application
Interested applicants should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Procter and GambleSimilar Jobs
- ERP Operations Manager - PM at Dangote Group
- Latest Jobs at Fan Milk Plc
- Office Assisitant at Adunni Organics
- Admin Officer at Coleman Cables and Wires
- Manager Production at GBFoods - Africa GINO BU
- WECA Distribution Manager at Kimberly-Clark
- Job Vacancies at The Dangote Group
- Deputy Quality Assurance Manager at Giant Beverages Limited