A leading hydrocarbon contaminated Waste Management Company based in Port Harcourt urgently requires to fill the following vacant positions:
> Must be effective in development and implementation of HSE plans and procedures in line with standard operating procedures and industry best practices
> Provide support to Project and Operations team in all aspects of occupational health, safety and environmental issues
> Track and provide monthly HSE performance and/statistics
> Provide HSE aspects of Company operations during Bid Submissions or as requested by the business development department
• Min. BSc in Engineering, with specialization in QHSE or related discipline.
• NEBOSH certification will be an added advantage
• Must have strong analytical, writing and communication skills.
• Must be organized, able to work independently and meticulous.
• Min of 5 years relevant experience in Oil85 Gas-waste management
• Knowledgeable in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHA 1800.
- Planning and scope definition of hydrocarbon contaminated waste streams
- Activity Planning and Sequencing
- Resource Planning and Development of Schedules
- Time Estimating. Cost Estimating and development of budget for new projects
- Creating Charts and Schedules
- Risk Analysis and management of project Risks and Issues Strategic Influencing
- Development of method statement and project plans
- Controlling Quality and Benefits Realisation for specific projects
- Min. Of BSc in Mechanical engineering/project management
- Must be a good planner/ leader with excellent problem solving-skills.
- Must possess Good verbal and written communication skills
- PMP membership or any other relevant certification will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in project management software( s)
- Proven track record in a project management and ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
• Organise routine servicing schedules for all company owned equipment
• Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate and fit for purpose
• Ensures all heavy duty and light duty vehicles are fit for operations at all times and also certified by client and local authorities
• Carry out periodiC quality inspections/audit and ensure close-out where applicable
• Respondlng Immediately to equipment/machinery breakdowns/Overhauling and replacing parts according to schedule
• Good knowledge of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic or computerised systems.
- Min. BSC in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Min. Of 5 years experience in maintenance of heavy duty equipment
- Good analytical/Trouble shooting skills
> BSC Accountancy/(HND)
> Minimum of 5 years working experience
> Must be a Chartered Accountant (ICAN/ACCA)
> Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of current accounting softwares.
> Must be very skilled and posses analytical mind with high attention to details.
> Responsible for Accounting and Financial matters
> Must be of high integrity and sound accounting Management skills
> Ensure that financial reporting are in line with all statutory positions/audit standards such as 1 FRS (International Financial Reporting Standard)
SEND CVs TO email@example.com not later than 2 weeks from the date of this publication. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Telephone: 07060863223, 08054972743.