Private Property Nigeria - Join an exciting, dynamic, high-growth environment where you will play a critical role in strengthening the PrivateProperty brand – working with a fun team of Internet, media, real estate and marketing professionals!
Private Property Nigeria is Hiring:
Your responsibilities will include:
- To manage client accounts on a day to day basis to achieve revenue growth.
- Build and maintain the best possible relationship with existing and prospective clients.
- Establish and maintain existing and potential client relationships
- Present and sell company products and services to existing and potential clients
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- 1 - 3 years working experience
- An active, energetic and enthusiastic attitude to work
- Confident in using a PC, particularly competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and company systems.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You must be resident in Abuja and have completed NYSC
- Preferably FEMALE and not more than 28 years old
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 31st October, 2013.
Tests and interviews will commence immediately, so apply now and join this fantastic team! Please not that this position is open to Abuja residents only. Thanks