Nigeria Business Correspondent at Thomson Reuters
Posted on: 12 October, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Thomson Reuters
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Req #: JREQ092005
Job Function: News & Editorial
- Reuters is looking to hire a correspondent based in Nigeria, to cover the important world of business and energy in Africa's most populous nation, biggest economy and top oil producer.
- The successful candidate will be expected to deliver exclusive news and interviews with top corporate figures from Nigeria and beyond as international firms look to get in at the start of Nigeria's expected recovery from a prolonged economic slump.
- Besides highlighting domestic economic and business trends, they will also be expected to produce exclusive in-depth reports about corporate malfeasance and skullduggery stretching from the Lagos stock exchange to the NNPC, Nigeria's vast state oil company. Experience covering M&A, companies and oil markets and energy investment would be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Thomson Reuters career website on jobs.thomsonreuters.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Thomson ReutersSimilar Jobs
- Drivers at Fosad Consulting
- Jobs at Imisi Partners
- HR Consultant at Martyns Consulting
- Finance Manager at KPMG Nigeria
- Sales Manager at Proten International
- Event Manager at Pete Gelton Consulting
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA