Capacity Planning Engineer at Airtel Nigeria
Posted on: 11 October, 2017
Deadline: 18 October, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Airtel
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of designing and monitoring UTRAN interfaces based on traffic forecast.
- Ensure selected UTRAN solution is capacity future - proof.
- Prepare capacity plans for special events and sudden traffic increases.
- Liaise with core Network and Transport Engineering to ensure end to end capacity planning
- Ensure the utilization of LTE and 3G capabilities.
- Minimize HR utilization.
- Candidate must have at least 5 years work experience in GSM Radio Engineering, a university Degree in Computer or Telecommunication Engineering and strong knowledge in performance management and dimensioning tools.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Airtel career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AirtelSimilar Jobs
- Facilitators at Young Empowered Programmers (YEP!)
- Digital Marketing Executive at Compovine Technology Limited
- Regional Head, Enterprise Sales at Airtel Nigeria
- Digital Marketing Executive at Nigeria Training Network
- Executive Assistant to Director of Success at Andela Nigeria
- Software Tester / Application Security at Electronic Payplus Limited (Epayplus)
- Latest Job Vacancies at KKON Technologies (KKONTech)
- Business Development Executives at Curechat Limited