Sales Executives at Graceco Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 11 October, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Graceco Nigeria Limited
Graceco Nigeria Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company which specializes in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionary industry. With the continued growth of the middle class and their increasing appetite for snacks and baked goods of various kinds, Graceco Nigeria limited has positioned itself to be a major player in this sector. The industry knowledge and influence of the promoters span Nigeria. The company has its roots in two successful companies that pioneered the sales of Celebration Cakes and confectionaries. Based on in-depth technical-know-how, extensive industry knowledge, and leadership experience gained from 4 decades in the confectionary industry, Graceco is well-equipped to provide high-quality consumer goods to Nigerians and beyond.
Job Summary: Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products to new and existing customers.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based marketing style
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Escalate customer’s problems and complaint to sales administrators/management.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Candidate must possess B.sc/HND in Management studies or related disciplines.
- Candidate must have at least 3 years’ experience in selling confectionary product in FMCG.
- Candidate must reside in Ibadan.
- Candidates must be able to drive and have a valid drivers’ license.
- Candidate must be computer literate especially in use of MS suite.
- Candidate must possess sound communication and writing skills
- Ability to speak the local dialect of the area of application is an added advantage.
Method of Application
All interested candidates should please send their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org The title of the mail should be in this format: Sales Executive (Ibadan).
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Graceco Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Sales Associates at KUI Care
- Job Opportunities at CWAY Group
- Finance & Admin Officer at The Dangote Group
- Driver at KUI Care
- Administrative Officer at International Distillers Limited
- Female Secretary at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Commercial Lawyer at Fareast Mercantile Company Limited