NOWNOW aims to democratise the mobile wallet space in Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa. We provide a bank and MNO agnostic online platform to recharge any mobile, pay bills, utilities, send/receive money and pay@shop directly to merchants. The amount paid by consumers is returned in the form of cash back and coupons making the recharge almost free. We are PCI-DSS compliant and are licensed under the Central Bank of Nigeria.
NowNow also offers a unique agent platform that enables additional streams of revenue for individuals and businesses along with providing financial services to the unbanked – allowing them to offer p2p, bank transfers, cash out, mobile recharge, pay bills etc. Today NowNow provides a livelihood to over 500 such agents across Nigeria with a target of increasing our agent network to 15000 within a year.
Location: Illupeju, Lagos
- Design and create the company’s project management best practices, including leading continuous improvement initiatives and providing leadership and guidance.
- Define project scope, deliverables, and budget based on technical requirement specs from stakeholders.
- Responsible for coordinating with all stakeholders for documentation, API’s, end to end integration etc.
- Responsible for end-to-end successful project delivery from inception to go-live; including technology and business readiness deliverables and change management activities.
- Design, create and implement project processes with vendors and other stakeholders, including project charters and milestones, issue and risk management considerations and contingency roadblock plans.
- Create business workflows to reduce defects, improve customer satisfaction, manage end-user impact, reduce cost and increase project efficiency.
- Translate business objectives and needs to technical requirements from various stakeholders.
- Assist with the financial management and budgeting of projects, resource allocation, and procurement management.
- Define, create and maintain tools and processes for tracking project status, change requests, sign-offs, and approvals, and best practice knowledge repository.
- Assist with the design and implementation of end to end testing (Front office, Middle office and Back Office) applications in conjunction with the respective stakeholder teams.
- Have strong knowledge requirements about the working knowledge of CSM, payment, and banking industry standards, networking, and API protocols.
- Ensure timely coordination with the technical team, all stakeholders, partners for implementation timely implementation of the project.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology or a related experience in payment/fintech or handling such projects.
- Sound technical acumen and/or previous experience in a techno-commercial/business role.
- Should have a good understanding of NIBSS integration, NIP and other API’s.
- Project Management Institute, PMP Certification or equivalent is considered a strong asset
- 3-5 years of experience in a project management capacity including all aspects of project management
- Previous experience in the payment industry is a huge asset
- Proficient and knowledge with Microsoft Windows/MS Office Applications including PowerPoint, Project, and Visio
- Experience in various project development methodologies (Zoho, Agile, Base camp, etc.)
- Knowledge and application of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management including techniques and tools
- Experience in Process Improvement and/ or business consulting.
- Proficient in project management software
go to method of application »
Location: Rivers, Ondo, Edo, Oyo, Kwara, Ogun, Osun, Kano
To maximize the sales of the company’s services by setting up strong and wide agent network in the assigned territory and drive sales through them.
Primary job responsibilities of the salesperson are sales target achievement and effective network management. The manager is expected to demonstrate excellent salesmanship and team leadership.
- Candidate should have practical intelligence and ability to handle different sales related situations.
- Candidate should be performance oriented and should give due importance to goal setting, performing and achieving.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and should be approachable for his team members.
- Agent sales is target driven and a manager must be able to thrive under stress and cope with it too
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple work responsibilities simultaneously
- Candidate needs to be aware of mobile money platform and should have experience into agent network sales
- Candidate should be a self-driven and self-motivated guy with inspiring qualities.
- Graduate with experience, M.B.A or any other management degree.
- 0-4 years experience
Note: Applicants should be open to starting within a week.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale