Female Accountant at SD Capital Resources Limited
Posted on: 10 October, 2017
Deadline: 15 October, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at SD Human Resources Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
SD Capital Resources Limited is a company that evolved from the fast paced and dynamic business environment, impelled with desire to develop capital resources for ground breaking results in organizations.
We believe in people and their unique abilities, and strive to harness, develop, and maintain these abilities for the achievement of organizational goals.
Location: Lakwe, Lekki-Epe - Lagos
- Responsible for the preparation of financial statements and support schedules according to corporate time lines
- Developing and managing budgets
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions
- Reconciliation of bank statements, purchases invoice, cost control/accounting.
- Accounts Payable, including processing invoices, following up on vendors and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner
- Accounts Receivable, including processing payments, producing statement of accounts, collections on overdue accounts and account reconciliation when required.
- Processing Employee expense reports, verifying expenses are within the company guidelines, correcting errors, questioning abnormal expenses and entering into the finance system.
- Invoice creation and distribution when required.
- Filing and records retention
- Documentation and testing of internal enterprise reporting system upgrades and modifications
- Preparation of audit sampling package for external & internal audits
- Support other team members as necessary
- First Degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years’ cognate accounting experience
- Sound Accounting knowledge
- Excellent MS Office skills and ability to work with Peachtree and Sage
- Must be a certified accountant
- Must reside around Ajah and its environs.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SD Human Resources LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Personal Driver at Bizpoint Commercial Services
- IT Manager at Enzo, Krypton and Company
- Admin. Assistant at PG Consulting Limited
- Graphic Designer/Content Writer at Zuriel Consulting
- Fresh Jobs at People Matters
- Application Developer at an Oil and Gas Firm - Workforce Group
- Group Information Systems Manager at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Customer Experience Personnel at UnoCasa Limited