Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
By working to coordinate the production, shipment, and delivery of the goods & Customer Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
Req ID: 170005QS
Job Type: Experienced - Professional / Office
Recruitment Job Type: Professional - Experienced
- Supervises the day-to-day operations at a defined location; responsible for the operations and financial metrics in a specific branch with a single line of business.
- Responsible for the operations and financial metrics for the branch.
- Provides input into the Annual Operating Plan; monitors the branch to the Annual Operating Plan; monitors all appropriate business metrics including Branch balanced scorecard, profit and loss metrics, and asset metrics.
- Develops an understanding of Cummins in the line of business.
- Provides input into annual marketing and sales plan; develops and maintains business relationships with customers.
- Monitors customer satisfaction for the Branch as measured by Net Promoter Score and Lens of the Customer programs; promotes a culture of customer service in the branch.
- Supervises customer service through Branch operations; oversees and enforces use of defined service processes.
- Oversees warranty submission and rejection for the branch; develops an understanding of repetitive warranty issues and provides feedback to the organization to ensure product and service improvement; monitors Repair Event Cycle Time and supervises process improvements within the branch.
- Monitors compliance with health, safety, and environmental standards and compliance; actively participates in health, safety, and environment audits.
- Supervises facilities maintenance.
- Supervises, develops, and motivates a small team of support employees; monitors work for direct reports.
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
- College, University, or equivalent degree in required Business Administration, Engineering, or related subject required.
- Intermediate level of relevant experience required.
- Drive growth of assigned accounts and expansion of the Cummins Lines of business at the shop front
- Responsible for the sell of Aftermarket services: Engine Overhauls, Services, Parts, Filters, Lubricants and AMCs.
go to method of application »
Req ID: 170005QT
Location: Lagos-Island, Lagos
- Supervises employees who install, service, and repair equipment and machinery.
- Supervises Service Technicians and/or Service Team Leaders; coordinates and schedules Technician work schedules; communicates repair plans to Technicians aligned with customer quotes; monitors Technician productivity and repair quality.
- Provides coaching and feedback to individual Service Technicians and/or Service Team Leaders; provides performance reviews and opportunities for professional growth.
- Provides first level of support to Service Technicians requiring assistance; escalates technical support needs for resolution when needed.
- Manages service logistics including use of materials, equipment, and employees ensuring safety, quality, and efficient operations
- Develop and/or reviews quotes for accuracy prior to communication to customers; provides updates on repair status and any plan or schedule changes.
- Participates in continuous improvement activities by reviewing, changing, and improving processes in line with changing customer expectations/organizational goals.
- Monitors the status of open repairs with technicians; addresses issues that impact completion of the repair plan in the time quoted to customers.
- Monitors goals and targets for the branch; measures, reviews, and maintains superior customer satisfaction levels.
- Resolves customer concerns related to Cummins or distributor warranties; develops strong relationships with key customers through frequent and professional communication.
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
- Technical trade school degree or equivalent education, or equivalent experience required.
- Intermediate level of relevant work experience, including team leadership experience, required.
- Channel Repair Process - QuickServe - Able to lead others in executing the QuickServe process. Demonstrate improvements using the QuickServe Customer Meter/Net Promoter Score data. Able to identify correlation between key service performance indicators and QuickServe Customer Meter to determine how well the process is being executed.
- Service Cross Functional Knowledge - Basic understanding of the service processes, both retail and service support. Experience with the tools of service such as diagnostic procedures, technical support, and reliability improvement. User should have experience in field investigation of product failure. User should understand diagnostic procedures and how our product is serviced in the field.
- Communication - Written and Verbal - Is able to effectively and clearly communicate in both written and verbal means.
- Analyze Issues - Understanding of how to analyze issues. Demonstrates use of analysis skills to learn and analyze information in a timely way. Applies accurate logic in solving problems.
- Manage Execution - Solid understanding of how to manage execution. Manages the performance of self and others through the use of structured tools. Delegates effectively and regularly with solid support and follow through. Uses defined processes to manage execution.
- Claims Management System - Awareness of the Claims Management Systems. Also has some knowledge of Cummins products and their respective warranty coverage's. Familiarization with the Warranty Administration Manual, campaigns, Temporary Repair Practices, and warranty alerts.
- Focus on Customer Needs - Familiar with key Cummins customers. Knowledge would include business strategies, organizational structures, geographic footprints, financial results, internal processes, and primary needs for effective segmentation.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.