Pastry Chef at a Luxury 5-Star Hotel - eRecruiter Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 9 October, 2017
Deadline: 12 December, 2017
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
eRecruiter Nigeria Limited - Our client, is a luxury 5-star Hotel located in Kano, with over 18 years’ experience in the hospitality industry in Nigeria.
- We are looking for an experienced Pastry Chef to prepare a variety of desserts, pastries or other sweet goods.
- Your skill in baking high quality treats should be matched by your creativity to develop new amazing tastes and recipes.
- The ideal candidate will be well-versed in culinary arts with a passion for sweet and delicious creations.
- They must adhere to health and safety standards to provide clients with the best possible serving.
- The goal is to enhance customer satisfaction so that we can maintain and expand our clientele.
- Prepare a wide variety of goods such as cakes, cookies, pies, bread etc. following traditional and modern recipes
- Create new and exciting desserts to renew our menus and engage the interest of customers
- Decorate pastries using different icings, toppings etc. to ensure the presentation will be beautiful and exciting
- Monitor stocks for baking ingredients such as flour, sugar etc. and make appropriate orders within budget
- Check quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used for cooking
- Guide and motivate pastry assistants and bakers to work more efficiently
- Identify staffing needs and help recruit and train personnel
- Maintain a lean and orderly cooking station and adhere to health and safety standards
- Proven 3-4 years 4-5 Star Hotel relevant work experience as Pastry Chef, baker is a must
- Great attention to detail and creativity
- Must be proficient in the use of Opera and Micros
- Organizing and leadership skills
- Willingness to replenish professional knowledge
- In depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation and baking techniques and nutrition
- Working knowledge of baking with ingredient limitations (pastries that are gluten free, sugarless etc.)
- Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking or relevant field
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eRecruiter Nigeria career website on jobs.erecruiterafrica.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- General Manager at the American University of Nigeria Hotel
- Software Engineer at Abuja Roxx
- Restaurant Operations Supervisor at Stresert Services Limited
- Human Resources Officer at Radisson Blu Hotels
- Senior Operations Manager at Landmark Centre
- Management Accountant at the Place
- Social Media / Personal Assistant at Stresert Services Limited
- Cashier at Triple Seven Cafe