Conventional milk cartons are an unbreakable improvement over glass milk bottles, but the introduction of the Tetra Pak aseptic beverage container in the late 1950's was revolutionary for the food and beverage industries. Tetra Pak -- which takes its name from the original tetrahedron-shaped cartons it developed -- manufactures and markets food packaging containers, filling systems, and distribution equipment for industrial customers in more than 170 countries. Its coated-paperboard boxes are used to hold dry, wet, cold, and shelf-stable foods and beverages. The privately-owned company is the largest subsidiary of holding company Tetra Laval International.
In this role you will be;
- Responsible to manage and support our Key Customers
- Maintain regular communication with the customer and manage their expectations with regards to production reinstatement and root cause eradication.
- Identify, execute and implement sales opportunities for Technical Service Products to meet service product sales/profitability targets and to drive customer profitability and performance.
- Work closely with the Field Service Engineers and Technicians to ensure smooth service level delivery to customers
- Proactively monitor customer's operational performance and drive implementation of improvement activities.
- Hold regular operational meetings with the customer to review performance based on KPIs and identify improvements/actions.
- Proactively build relationship, communicate and update customers on issues and opportunities to sustain good working relationships.
- Degree in Engineering, preferably electrical or mechanical or equivalent
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience in managing Technical Sales/ Technical Service
- Proven track record in Technical Services / Managing Corporate Key Customers
- Sound financial and operational experience to manage service contracts with strategic business acumen mindset
- Proactive drive resolution of customers issues through effective communication with the regional customers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel and attend to customers enquiries or resolve operational issues.
This job is for you if you possess the following Competencies;
- Production line functionality & Customer operation understanding
- System Performance
- Service Product Portfolio
- Financial Business understanding
- Contract Management, Pricing and commercial conditions
- Fundamental Selling skills
- Value based sales
go to method of application »
Tetra Pak West Africa is looking a certified Project Manager, to manage Installation Project.This individual will be responsible to:
- Lead scope definition and break down, planning and controlling of the project’s budget and result.
- Lead and manage contractual agreements with suppliers
- Lead identification and managing of project scope changes
- Lead identification, planning and controlling of project risks and opportunities
- Lead stakeholder management including communication and reporting on project progress and KPI’s to stakeholders, internally as well as externally
- Lead use of global processes, tools, applications, guidelines and templates
- Create and lead the project organisation, define roles and responsibilities and coordinate the project team to facilitate cooperation and team efficiency. Participate in the development of competence and capability of the project team.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities, share best practice.
- Must have a relevant Engineering / Management Degree from University.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Project Management or related field.
- Experience in installations Projects
- Fluent in English (read, write and speak)
- Computer skills (MS Project & Office, SAP)
- Willing to travel - valid driver’s license and passport
- To be successful in this position the candidate must enjoy to work independently, remotely and to travel a lot, sometimes working outside of regular working hours (evenings and weekends), based on customer needs.
- High learning ability.
go to method of application »
The Processing Field Service Engineer delivers high quality services and customer support by providing automation solutions, programming assistance, training and troubleshooting services on Tetra Pak Processing Equipment in the Food, Dairy, Ice Cream and Cheese industries.
Tetra Pak provides learning opportunities in technical areas as well as service and sales career growth. This position provides a strong foundation and continuing career opportunities for many positions within the company including Automation Engineer, Technical Sales Engineer, Project Engineer, Cluster Specialist, and Upgrades Specialist.
To be successful in the FSE role, one must have an understanding of both application and system functionality.
- Provide technical assistance for installation, commissioning, start up and production supervision of new food processing equipment.
- Establish and maintain a continuous positive relationship with customers including support and follow-up on customers’ concerns and issues.
- Carry out planned and breakdown maintenance service on processing machines both locally and abroad (automation, electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, ...)
- Troubleshoot and solve technical malfunctions and breakdowns. Conduct basic root cause analysis of problem, to ensure rapid resolution and/or escalation to appropriate stakeholders.
- Identify and take action on system performance issues, implementing operational improvements that are identified and approved.
- Audit customer equipment and recommend corrective measures such as replacement of worn out parts.
- Carry out basic training courses on customer’s equipment, coaching customer’s employees regarding technical aspects related with the Tetra Pak equipment.
- 2-4 years experience in electrical troubleshooting, and both mechanical and electrical maintenance of industrial equipment and other related capital equipment involving all levels of complexity.
- Programming skills on Siemens S7-300 and RsLogix500 and HMI knowledge would be an added advantage
- Work experience in a liquid food, chemical, beverage or brewery processing systems installation and service will be an added advantage.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical & electrical drawings, Flow diagrams, Process diagrams and Instrumentation P&ID diagrams.
- Degree in Electrical engineering field.
- High level of proficiency in English, with strong writing/reporting skills. French is an added advantage.
- Result-oriented work, team player, ethic to always deliver on-time on-scope and within budget
- Driving License
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale