Business Development Officer at a Real Estate Firm - Pruvia Integrated Limited
Posted on: 5 October, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Pruvia Integrated Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Pruvia Integrated - Our Client a player in Real Estate Sector, seeks to employ the services of suitably qualified applicants into their Organisation
The candidate will be responsible for providing services to clients' & selling the Organisation's Product.
( Females Preferably)
- Assist the company with Marketing, Branding, Planning and Development etc.
- Develop and Implement marketing and sales plan.
- Maintain and service both the existing and the new clients satisfactorily.
- Give timely report on sales activities assigned to him/her.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Make presentations of company products to current and potential clients.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing and sales of company products.
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
- Follow up on sales activity.
- Follow up on product delivery to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ond/Hnd/B.Sc in any discipline
- Must be 25 years and Above
- Applicant must be Fluent communicating in Igbo Language
- Female Applicants preferably
- Experience in Client Relationship/Sales will be an advantage
- Must be internet savvy and effective for easy communication and correspondence.
- Applicant must reside around Asampda/Ojo/Festac/Satellite town/Iba and its environs
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV/Resume to email@example.com with their valid address and contact numbers included the subject of your application should be the Job Title
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pruvia Integrated LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Front Desk Executive at Globalclique
- Front Desk Officer at Ezdeelz Realtors
- Latest Jobs at PropertyPro.ng
- IT/Admin Officer at Filmo Group
- Builder at Dayola Property & Development Company
- Head of Construction at Fula Nigeria
- Company Secretary/Legal Adviser at Dipo Fakorede & Co.
- Marketing Manager (Female) at a Real Estate Development Company - Mario Consulting Limited