Sales Coordinator at Le Meridien - Marriott International
Posted on: 5 October, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Le Meridien Hotels & Resorts
Marriott International - Our brand Le Méridien, we believe in helping guests unlock the unexpected and engaging experiences each destination has to offer. Our guests are curious and creative, cosmopolitan, culture seekers that appreciate sophisticated, timeless service. We provide original, chic and memorable service and experiences that inspire guests to unlock the destination.
Job Number: 170024U1
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Category: Sales and Marketing
Brand: Le Meridien
Position Type: Non-Management/Hourly
- Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing, copying).
- Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process (e.g., proposals, contracts, or banquet event orders).
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally.
- Gather materials and assemble information packages (e.g., brochures, promotional materials).
- Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott.
- Enter, retrieve, reconcile, and verify information (e.g., commissions, leads, third parties) in software involved in the sales process.
- Answer guest questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants, special events).
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
- Follow all company policies and procedures;
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional;
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards;
- Anticipate and address guests' service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language;
- Prepare and review written documents accurately and completely;
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others;
- Support team to reach common goals;
- Listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Le Meridien Hotels & Resorts career website on marriott.taleo.net to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Le Meridien Hotels & ResortsSimilar Jobs
- Restaurant & Bar Manager at Nameless Restaurant & Bar
- Sales Manager at Hilton Worldwide
- Accounting Roles at Tusen Consulting Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Box Residence
- Waitress/Waiter/Barman at Citadel Hotel and Suites - Patjeda Group
- Security Guard at Le Meridien - Marriott International
- Job Openings at Housecafe Lounge and Restaurant
- Jobs at Zenith Occasions n Events Services