Jobs At WTS Energy
Posted on: 19 September, 2013
Deadline: 15 October, 2013
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
A major Oil & Gas Company with major investments in Europe and Central Africa.
Main Job Responsibilities
The main job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the overall project engineering / management of offshore oil and gas projects execution (FEED, detailed engineering, procurement and construction) through to handover to Production.
- Prepare Project Execution Plans (PEP’s), determine, and carry out contract strategies required for engineering, procurement, fabrication, transportation, installation and hook up and commissioning.
- Preparation of PEP’s and execution thereof are to adhere to the company Facilities Management System (AFMS) which uses the concept of gateway reviews and formal, systematic approvals.
- Identify needs and assemble own PMT to successfully manage and execute assigned Projects on a matrix basis making appropriate use of support groups available within Facilities.
- Establish budgets for assigned projects and raise corresponding Approval-For-Expenditure Requests (AFE’s), and monitor the same.
- Establish individual project specific schedules and cost control procedures and monitor the same.
- Carry out schedule and cost risk assessments on assigned projects and regularly review and update same. Establish a risk register and develop mitigation plans for all major identified risks.
- Ensure engineering design of projects adequately accommodates for Production requirements in terms of operability and obtain Production acceptance of same.
- Coordinate all construction activities including offshore installation and hook up and commissioning.
- Liaise closely with Production department on all aspects of the offshore execution including Permits to Work, shutdowns, and work coordination to ensure that the Projects are completed and formally handed over on schedule.
Requirements For Senior Engineer - Projects
The most essential Requirements are as follows:
- Degree in an engineering or relevant technical discipline
- Minimum of 7 years experience in project, engineering and construction management in the upstream oil and gas industry (both onshore and offshore).
- Previous direct experience in offshore facilities construction work, especially installation of platforms and laying pipelines, as well as working on facilities expansions where simultaneous production and construction operations are required.
- Previous experience of working in Nigeria is preferred.
- Previous experience working internationally is a prerequisite.
- Managed multidiscipline teams of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Computer literate (including sound working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MSProject).
- Good communication skills.
Terms & Conditions For Senior Engineer - Projects
The major Terms & Conditions for this position are:
• Must be willing to relocate to Nigeria.
• Must be willing to work on 1 year renewable contract position.
• Must be flexible with business travel to offshore sites if needed.
Method of Application
Interested applicants shoud click here to apply online
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- SPIE Oil and Gas Services Recruiting for HSSEQ QAQC Managers
- Information Technology Role at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions
- Graduate Front Desk Officer at Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited
- Assistant Business Development Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Engineering Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Onstream Group Recruiting HSSEQ QA/QC Managers
- Job Openings at AOS Orwell