Our client, a large building material manufacturing organization with plants located in the south-south part of Nigeria, is currently searching for a world class Facilities Manager for its accommodation and facilities.
1. To develop, implement and maintain policies/procedures for efficient management of accommodation and facilities owned/leased by the company.
To oversee all grounds maintenance, housekeeping and program support operations.
2. To ensure safety of buildings, grounds and facilities in compliance with company's health and safety rules.
3. To proffer and manage occupancy agreements on behalf of the company.
4. To facilitate optimal use of accommodation and facilities.
5. To plan, monitor and effect changes in facilities and accommodation, in line with company's requirements and laid down specifications.
6. To provide relocation services to eligible employees with minimal disruptions.
7. To handle logistics for peer review meeting, prepare RFP, book hotels, review proposals, negotiate contracts and ensure optimal facilities & services at a competitive price.
8. To effectively maintain vehicle fleet in terms of safety, numbering, insurance, servicing etc.
To maintain cordial relationship with suppliers of furniture and fittings in line with the company's policy and procedures.
Educational Qualification, Skills and Experience
1. B.Sc/HND in Civil. Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, Estate Management or related qualification
2. Must be computer literate and versatile in programs that will facilitate job performance.
3. Must be experienced in building, facilities and estate maintenance/management.
4. Must be a highly organized person, able to manage multiple and competing priorities.
5. Must possess administrative, project management, communication, and negotiation skills.
6. Must possess good relationship/people management skills.
7. At least 8 years post NYSC experience in building, facilities and estate maintenance/management.
Our client pays above average market rate and is willing to pay enough to attract best candidate for the job
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Send your CV in microsoft word format to email@example.com within two weeks from the date of this publication, stating post applied for, qualifications, institutions attended with dates, years of experience, current job & organization, current total cash benefit per annum, email address and GSM numbers. Only suitable candidates will be contacted and interviewed.