Credit Management is a career continually on the rise around the world. Founded in 1995, the Postgraduate School of Credit and Financial Management (PSCFM) is a specialized private institution of higher learning, providing world class credit management education. The pursuit of career in Credit Management in Nigeria has come of age. The school seeks to provide an avenue for sound skills and knowledge acquisition in credit management that meet the current needs of the credit industry.
JOB OBJECTIVE: To serve as point of contact relative to any issue related to academic program development and management.
- M.Sc or Ph.D in Educational Management .
- Age – from 38 years and above
- Experience – 5years to 10 years in similar or higher position
Please start by reading through the job role to see if this is a position you can fit in.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS FOR THIS ROLE:
- Coordinates student intake drive, program curricular changes, annual program assessment activities, students graduation program, and institutional reputation management.
- Acts as chief advocate for the program and presents a positive image of the program and our institution to both internal and external customers.
- Meets regularly with the Institution’s President/CEO to communicate all activities within area of responsibility.
- Must have a prolific writing skills; strong proposal and business letter writing ability without supervision.
- Have a knack for smart recruitment of executive students; (those already working in corporate organizations and public establishments) into our programmes.
- Must have innate and desperate drive with practical initiative that makes an institution to succeed sustainably.
- Excellent in persuasive, polite and exciting in communicating with existing and potential students.
- Must be able to conceive, develop, and institute initiatives aimed at capturing the mind of all people that matters in the knowledge industry for which our institution represents by organizing high profile related events.
- Serves as leader of self-directed work teams consisting of faculty members in program to accomplish the following:
- Executive Students Recruitment focusing on postgraduate working class and undergraduates that lack access to university admission.
- Lead recruitment efforts for the program and coordinate with the President/CEO.
- Assures that promotional literature is current, accurate and available.
- Coordinates faculty review and selection of learning resources.
- Assists the President/CEO in completing necessary paperworks on the review of current curriculum and implementing collaborative proposal with other local and foreign tertiary institutions.
- Assists with the recruiting, orientation, mentoring and evaluation of faculty.
- Makes recommendations to the President/CEO for curriculum re-invention.
- Conducts curriculum and program evaluation on a continuous basis using process improvement techniques.
- Makes recommendations to the President/CEO regarding the goals, objectives, priorities and strategies used within the program.
- Leads all activities related to accreditation, collaboration and partnership with other relevant tertiary institutions locally and internationally.
- Leads in the development of both a long-range and a short-range strategic plan for the program development and institutional growth.
- Identifies all program classes to be included in the schedule.
- Provides recommendations to the President/CEO relative to faculty loads and courses schedule.
Graduation & Convocation
- Ensures successful, well organized student graduation and convocation programs as at when due.
- Enlists support from program faculty and provides recommendations to the President/CEO.
- Coordinates marketing of program as needed (which includes oversight of website, brochure development, social media outreach to institutions and individuals about our specialist learning programs.
- Coordinates the development, administration, and scoring of comprehensive semester examinations, as applicable.
- Serving as the students spokesperson for our programs and representative of the program to the institution’s President/CEO.
- Submitting the program’s monthly performance report to the President/CEO.
- Scheduling program courses and assigning instructors to these courses in collaboration with the President/CEO.
- Monitoring student admission and course registrations and making appropriate adjustments in course schedules and instructor assignments in cooperation with the President/CEO.
- Ensuring the timely development, approval, offering and review of appropriate course;
- Overseeing program’s involvement with off-campus program, including study abroad and internships with local institutions.
- Making arrangements for and/or hosting lecturers and seeing that such arrangements and hosting are handled in an appropriate and professional manner;
- Serving as central figure available to address questions and concerns from enquiries, past and present students, faculty members, staff, parents and others with the expectation of providing explanations and resolving issues.
- Seeing that the program’s social relations and activities among faculty, students, and staff contribute toward the achievement of the academic objectives of the program, and our institution.
- Serving a critical role in the mediation of conflicts among constituencies in the program.
- Lecturers, Students and process Relationship Management
- Ensures that students carry out their coursework assignments
- Ensure that lecturers/students keep to their doctrine of relationship
- Ensures that feedbacks are secured between students, lecturers and institution as provided in the SOP.
Method of Application
If you are the candidate we are looking for, please send your written application with curriculum vitae to the:
Chief Operating Officer,
The Postgraduate School of Credit & Financial Management.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale