Regional Business Development Manager, West Africa at Channel VAS Telecommunications
Posted on: 15 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Channel VAS
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Channel VAS Telecommunications is a premium Fintech company, developing Mobile Value Added Services that includes Digital Financial Platform, Mobile Financial, Mobile Advertising and Content services for Mobile Operators, helping them to increase revenue.
- The company is looking for a highly driven Business Development Manager who will grow its Mobile Financial Services businesses with telecom operators across the region.
- He / She is expected to travel extensively.
- Identifies, develops, and captures new business opportunities in the mobile telecommunications sector within the specified region.
- Assists in the development and implementation of the strategic business development.
- Participates in the development of short-term and long-term objectives.
- Participates in the proposal process, including budget and pricing and proposal development, and client presentations.
- Establishes and maintains ongoing customer business relationships
- Identifies and summarizes customer requirements and priorities including consultative selling.
- Cultivates and maintains superior customer relationships in order to provide the highest possible understanding of customer requirements and ensure end product and life cycle support satisfaction.
The ideal candidate must meet the following:
- Must have an existing network of C-Level Clients
- Bilingual (English and French)
- At least 5 years experience in sales and business development in the mobile telecommunications sector preferably within the specified region
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business Management, Marketing or any related course
- Extremely high level of communication skills to present, inform, and persuade high-level internal and external customers of the company thereby understanding the customer’s needs and requirements, business development plans, strategies and actions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible and culturally diverse environment
- Excellent skills in negotiation, closing and follow-up skills, with consultative sales focus for selling services and solutions.
- Ability to work and deliver with minimum level of supervision
- Ability to coordinate and report into different Business Units
- Ability to Prioritize according between different BU offerings and deliverables from one side and Clients Requirements from another.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Channel VAS career website on workable.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Channel VASSimilar Jobs
- Creative Writers at Afriprise Ltd
- Adminstrative/Accounts Officer at Seedworks Limited
- HCM Applications Sales Representatives at Oracle Nigeria
- IT/Technical Officer at Gannetcity Limited
- Hausa Language Audio Transcription at Yariok Technologies
- PHP and MySQL Developer at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- Job Vacancies at Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)
- Administrative Officer (Corper or Intern) at Torilo Nigeria