Retail Artists at House of Tara International
Posted on: 14 September, 2017
Deadline: 29 September, 2017
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View All Jobs at House of Tara International
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
House of Tara International - We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have 24 branches across Nigeria with sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya & South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness and enhancing self-esteem.
- We are looking for Retail Artists. (Makeup) You will be responsible for applying makeup and accessories to aesthetically enhance the look of our clients for everyday or special events such as weddings.
- Apply makeup to clients using a color palette and different tools such brushes, lip liners, mascara wands etc.
- Work with clients to create various looks.
- Teach makeup application to clients (personal makeup class)
- Suggest skin care routines.
- Keep proper records of all customer transactions regarding your branch.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Ensure prompt daily stock taking
- Partake in the general stock taking
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate Degree
- Makeup Certificate
- 1 year experience as a makeup artist
- Must have a portfolio on social media (preferably Instagram)
- Having sales experience is an added advantage
- Must have a place of residence in Abuja
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- While performing the duties pertaining to this position, you will be regularly required:
- To stand for prolonged hours; make use of close vision to apply makeup, groom brows, read/write reports, summaries and other documents;
- To have a range of motion sufficient to push, pull and place product packs, books and other materials on level surfaces.
- At meetings, you shall employ eye contact and voice modulation and projection to convey or underscore points of information.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about House of Tara InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Hair Groomer at Mama Mee Beuaty Clinic
- Sales Associates at House of Tara International