If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We specialise in creating Brand Identity, Content Management Systems, E-commerce, Responsive Websites and Mobile applications as clients always want their website to reflect their business in a really individual way.
It’s essential that your website works as a “branding” for your business, and as such, your website should be as unique as you are. By collaborating with businesses and finding out how they work, we create online solutions that really help maximise their online success based on their needs.
Responsible for applying makeup to aesthetically enhance individuals, or for special events such as weddings or dates. Work independently or with a team. May also style hair.
- Apply makeup to clients using a color palette and different tools such as mascara, sponges, eyebrow shapers, lip liners, brushes, and applicators.
- Work with clients to create various looks.
- Apply makeup for big events including weddings, funerals, holidays, and outings.
- Style hair according to makeup.
- Set makeup with hairspray or other setting material.
- Apply touchups as necessary.
- Remove makeup from clothes if some is transferred.
- Use photographs or models for reference when consulting with clients on ideal look.
- Purchase cosmetics and applicators from vendors and negotiate prices.
- Ensure makeup looks natural and well-applied under different lighting.
- Match skin color to color palettes to determine best looks.
- Teach makeup application to clients.
- Suggest skin care routines.
- Style wigs and hairpieces.
- Work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Wipe off makeup and reapply if client is unsatisfied.
- Maintain awareness of health and safety issues and legislation.
New Trainees can apply.
go to method of application »
- Taking the brief to understand specifications and working closely with our art team to develop the concept
- Capturing and processing images until you achieve desired results
- Shooting poses that don’t look posed
We are looking for a passionate Photographer to capture moments on film and to use images to tell a story. The successful candidate will be able to achieve technical, qualitative and quantitative goals while meeting project’s needs and deadlines.
- Take the brief to understand specifications and work closely with our art team to develop the concept
- Capture and process images until you achieve desired results
- Shoot poses that don’t look posed
- Constantly improve image quality using various editing methods
- Use and maintain modern and traditional technical equipment (cameras, lenses etc)
- Arrange objects, scenes, lighting and background to adhere to specifications
- Direct participants
- Archive photographic images and maintain database
- Maintain an in depth understanding of photographic best practices and procedures
- Proven professional shooting experience
- Eye-catching portfolio
- Proficient with traditional and modern equipment
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Capture One or other photography editing software
- Shooting, lighting and printing skills
- Competency in applying photographic best practices and techniques
- Knowledge of production process for online publishing and various printing applications
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
New and upcoming photographers can apply.
Method of Application
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com
All applicants must attach a portfolio to their application.