SD Capital Resources Limited is a company that evolved from the fast paced and dynamic business environment, impelled with desire to develop capital resources for ground breaking results in organizations.
We believe in people and their unique abilities, and strive to harness, develop, and maintain these abilities for the achievement of organizational goals.
- Responsible for the preparation of financial statements and support schedules according to corporate time lines
- Developing and managing budgets
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions
- Reconciliation of bank statements, purchases invoice, cost control/accounting.
- Accounts Payable, including processing invoices, following up on vendors and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner
- Accounts Receivable, including processing payments, producing statement of accounts, collections on overdue accounts and account reconciliation when required.
- Processing Employee expense reports, verifying expenses are within the company guidelines, correcting errors, questioning abnormal expenses and entering into the finance system.
- Invoice creation and distribution when required.
- Filing and records retention
- Documentation and testing of internal enterprise reporting system upgrades and modifications
- Preparation of audit sampling package for external & internal audits
- Support other team members as necessary.
- First degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years' cognate accounting experience
- Sound accounting knowledge
- Knowledge in stock control
- Excellent MS Office skills and ability to work with accounting software
- Must reside on the island.
#70,000 - # 80,000 monthly
go to method of application »
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press or on the radio
- Arranging the effective distribution of products
- Maintaining and updating customer databases and writing reports
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and product exhibitions
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues
- Analysing and investigating price, demand and competition
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Monitoring on-going campaign expenses against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Producing an accurate summary of total expenditure at the end of a marketing campaign.
- Undertaking detailed on-going analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of on-going competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion for each conference and exhibition.
- Minimum of a BSc/HND in relevant fields
- At least two years’ experience in marketing or sales
N40,000 plus commission monthly.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale