Job Vacancies at Accrete Petroleum Limited
Posted on: 11 September, 2017
Deadline: 22 September, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Accrete Petroleum Limited
We are a petroleum engineering consultancy that provides fit for purpose technical solutions to address numerous production objectives. Working closely with partners, we strive to deliver robust engineering solutions that provide value for our clients. Our services range from Digital oil field and Hydrocarbon Allocation software solutions to field engineering services such as Wireline and slickline services.
- Reporting to the Technical Manager.
- Providing technical advice and support to clients on all aspects of petroleum engineering (production, reservoir, process, real time systems and research).
- Conducting engineering data processing and analysis, and integrated asset modelling
- Training clients' personnel.
- Able to exercise a notable amount of personal initiative and pro-active commercial approach to developing the company's business.
- The role is suited to engineers with hands on experience of using Petex IPM software and/ or who wish to develop their engineering knowledge whilst pursuing an exciting and challenging technical and business career.
- Extensive travel required.
- Petex Software deployment in major international oil and gas companies
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Petroleum, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, Physical Science or Mathematics with minimum of 2.1 grade (or equivalent)
- Master's degree in Petroleum, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, Physics (or equivalent) is an added advantage.
Not more than 27 years old by 31st December 2017
Practical experience in an E&P company including:
- Field development planning
- Field studies
- Initiative and creativity essential
- Used to operating in deadline driven environment
- Excellent organisational skills
go to method of application »
- Configure the Hydrocarbon Accounting System to meet clients’ specifications and objectives
- Build allocation rules in the system based on documentation from asset team
- Coordinate with Test Manager on the testing track for the configured Hydrocarbon Accounting System
- Ensure that architecture blueprints are maintained to properly reflect the as-built condition
- Create data migration plans and scripts under supervision of the asset leads
- Review and update of relevant asset documentation during workshop and system configuration
- Train & provide post implementation support in-line to our clients on the hydrocarbon allocation software
- Coordinate with Deployment Coordinator on scripting and testing required for deployments into shared hosting
- Conform to and use Global Templates and adoption of best practices and lessons learned across projects
- Liaise with oil & gas clients to determine and recommend production/hydrocarbon software application requirements during discovery meetings
- Support sales presentations and demonstrations of the hydrocarbon application
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in any relevant Engineering degree, Physical Science or Mathematics with minimum of 2.1
- Master's degree in Engineering is an added advantage.
- Not more than 27 years old by 31st December 2017
- Upstream Oil & Gas domain experience
- Creating and administering databases using Microsoft SQL Server;
- Writing SQL queries to extract data from Microsoft SQL Server databases
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel.
- Creating report templates using Microsoft SQL Reporting Server
- Good understanding of the Hydrocarbon Management business process from the reservoir through operations to export.
Method of Application
Applicants should send in their CVs to email@example.com using the job title as the title of the mail
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Accrete Petroleum LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Platinum Careers
- Country Manager at the CA Global Group
- Training and Development Officer at AIM Consultants
- Fresh Vacancies at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Sales Roles at Culminate Consulting
- Human Resource Lead at TheJobMag
- System/Network Administrator at AIM Consultants
- Jobs at Ascentech Services Ltd