Manager - International Development Advisory Services (IDAS) at KPMG Nigeria
Posted on: 8 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at KPMG
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world - finding solutions and adding value.
- In line with KPMG’s desire to ensure that key roles are filled by best in class talent with the requisite skills and experience, we seek to hire a Manager – International Development Advisory Services (IDAS).
- The role will be responsible for engagement delivery, managing programs, and supervising the input from external consultants. The jobholder will also play a support role in deepening client relationships and winning new business.
Detailed Job Description
- Assist management to define, plan and articulate strategies for KPMG Nigeria’s IDAS practice.
- Manage the development of a database of external consultants that can be leveraged to resource projects as when required.
- Function as a Project Manager responsible for the delivery of engagements – allocation of tasks to team members, project status reporting, project financial management, etc.
- Support the development of a pipeline of opportunities through proactive identification, tracking of leads and conversion of opportunities such as expressions of interests and proposals.
- Build and maintain effective business relationships with clients including donor organisations, development/alliance partners, and external consultants.
- Provide engagement-level direction to direct reports and external consultants towards the execution of assigned tasks.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Head, IDAS.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- First degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- A postgraduate degree in a development related discipline will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 - 10 years work experience
- A proven track record of providing programme management and advisory services on donor-funded projects. Key areas of interest include: governance reform, public financial management, health and nutrition, education, and social services
- Understanding of key trends shaping the development sector, and opportunities available for advisory services.
- Ability to analyse problems and to develop strategic responses.
- Strong commercial orientation and ability to identify opportunities.
- Ability to manage projects and successfully lead teams.
- Excellent communication, business presentation, and analytical skills.
- Maintains integrity and professional ethics.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to KPMG career website on kpmgng.avature.net to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KPMGSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Graduate Application Support Officer at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Database Admin and Support Officer at First Excelsia
- Field Support Engineer (Engineer - Onsite Technical Support) at Lorache Limited
- Female Office Assistant at Workingpeople Limited Outsourcing
- Jobs at Fadac Resources
- Business Development Officer at Sence Limited
- Latest Jobs at Karsto Global Resources Limited