At Byteworks, we are experts with a high-touch approach to IT solutions. We pride ourselves in working directly with our customers to build a relationship and fully understand your needs. We are approachable and honest. We invest time into each of our projects to recommend the most appropriate and cost-effective solutions to ensure we exceed your expectations. Our recommendations are based purely on engineering knowledge and years of IT experiences, not sales. While we do sell products, we are truly in the business of delivering IT Solutions that focus on helping our clients achieve long-term business objectives, this is how we measure our success. When you work with Byteworks, we integrate ourselves with your team, becoming a part of your success story. We thrive on solving IT challenges with unprecedented collaboration with our clients to ensure mutual success.
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Lead the software system testing process, resources, programming, projects and documentation.
- Develop departmental policies and standard operating procedures, as needed, to effectively execute the principles and responsibilities of software quality assurance.
- Responsible for the selection and development of people, resources, and budgets necessary to perform the functions of software quality assurance.
- Responsible for assuring that output from the software development process includes adequate identification and interpretation of product requirements, such as: (a) traceability requirements (b) test requirements (c) usability, etc.
- Ensure appropriate scheduling of software quality resources/personnel to projects.
- Monitor program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
- Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Assist in generation of use cases to ensure that all functional requirements of a system are captured during the product design phase.
- Consult with product development to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall system.
- Define test methods and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established standards under both normal and abnormal conditions.
- Conduct compatibility tests with vendor-provided programs
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
- Maintain effective communication with the project software engineers on project limitation, capability, performance requirement and hardware interface changes.
- Execute test plans and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
- Formulate and design software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
Education & Qualification
- First class or Second class upper degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 1- 3 years experience in I.T Quality Assuarance
- Understands software development and maintenance lifecycle
- Proficiency in the use of MS Project, MS Excel, Powerpoint and other related tools.
go to method of application »
Company Accountants work with managing directors and financial controllers. Job responsibility includes:
- Controlling expenditure
- Monitoring financial transactions
- Attending meetings
- Creating reports
- Approving and submitting of VAT returns
- Filing of FSA returns
- University level; from 2.1 upwards
- Interpersonal skill, cheerful person, good presentation Skills, Good use of Microsoft Power point and Microsoft Excel, with knowledge of Quickbooks. Above Average IQ level.
- Gender: Female
- Age Range: Between 21 - 35 years
go to method of application »
- You will ensure that all designs are done to high standards and quality, whilst working closely with the development team and clients to ensure effective and consistent design delivery.
- Designing various forms of print and online media including posters, banners, leaflets, brochures and other advertising materials.
- Designing web layouts and templates in Photoshop
- Designing and developing user interfaces for web applications
- Ability to build responsive websites using validated HTML,
- Construct varying layouts with CSS,
- Manage a variety of different content management systems.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator (or CorelDraw).
- Proficient in development with Angular 4.
- Understands application security and its application in design.
- Must have a Degree from any reputable University
- You’ll be required to provide a portfolio
- Ability to create 2D Animations using any software of choice is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale