Latest Vacancies at Westfield Consulting Limited
Posted on: 11 August, 2017
Deadline: 16 August, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Westfield Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Westfield Consulting Limited - Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
- To fulfil all duties and responsibilities that the position entails
- Must be Female.
- Must be Yoruba and fluent in the Yoruba language.
- At least 34 years of Age and married.
- At least 3-5 years working experience in same role.
go to method of application »
- Identify, establish and communicate effective logistical procedures to be used in transport operations, ensuring all customers are aware and follow statutory guidelines and company procedures while handling company vehicles.
- To be responsible for controlling, supervising and optimizing the allocation of duties to drivers and all staff under their charge to ensure high performance standards are maintained.
- Working knowledge of Round the World Fare and fare rules while liaising with the company designated travel agent.
- Arranging collection of travelers and baggage.
- Ensuring speedy passage through airport - process travel documents.
- Make airport arrangement pick up and drop
- Supervise escort patrol
- Protect clients from extortion or harassment by airport authorities
- Transferring passengers through the airport.
- When idle help with messenger functions at Head Office.
- Willingness to work outside office hours.
- Obtain quotations from agents or various airlines to find the best flight prices, options, buy and refund airline tickets as requested. Check-in for flights, select seats per preference and send boarding passes.
- Procure necessary visas and medical insurance information for all travels including itineraries related to flights and accommodation as requested.
- Managing databases of frequent flyer miles for directors and management, tickets and other important data.
- Arrange hotels and airport transfers, travel packages in anticipation of travel for staff, management and contractors working on projects.
- Provide periodic reports on expenditure and related information regarding travel.
- He/She builds and maintains cordial relationships with various Government agencies at international and domestic airports to facilitate effective meet and greet services.
- Provide protocol to clients at the airport both international and domestic
- To deal with Immigration Authority and airport security force for clearance of clients
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Westfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Procurement Officer at Leadhire Limited
- IT Support Officer at IRW Nigeria
- Graduate HR Intern at Martyns Consulting
- FMCG Sales Representatives at Rovedana Limited
- Finance Manager at Edge Business Concept Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Rhabe Ventures Limited
- Public Relations Manager at C&F Porter Novelli
- Data Entry Officer at Stresert Services Limited