Latest Vacancies at Westfield Consulting Limited
Posted on: 11 August, 2017
Deadline: 16 August, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Westfield Consulting
Westfield Consulting Limited - Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
- To fulfil all duties and responsibilities that the position entails
- Must be Female.
- Must be Yoruba and fluent in the Yoruba language.
- At least 34 years of Age and married.
- At least 3-5 years working experience in same role.
go to method of application »
- Identify, establish and communicate effective logistical procedures to be used in transport operations, ensuring all customers are aware and follow statutory guidelines and company procedures while handling company vehicles.
- To be responsible for controlling, supervising and optimizing the allocation of duties to drivers and all staff under their charge to ensure high performance standards are maintained.
- Working knowledge of Round the World Fare and fare rules while liaising with the company designated travel agent.
- Arranging collection of travelers and baggage.
- Ensuring speedy passage through airport - process travel documents.
- Make airport arrangement pick up and drop
- Supervise escort patrol
- Protect clients from extortion or harassment by airport authorities
- Transferring passengers through the airport.
- When idle help with messenger functions at Head Office.
- Willingness to work outside office hours.
- Obtain quotations from agents or various airlines to find the best flight prices, options, buy and refund airline tickets as requested. Check-in for flights, select seats per preference and send boarding passes.
- Procure necessary visas and medical insurance information for all travels including itineraries related to flights and accommodation as requested.
- Managing databases of frequent flyer miles for directors and management, tickets and other important data.
- Arrange hotels and airport transfers, travel packages in anticipation of travel for staff, management and contractors working on projects.
- Provide periodic reports on expenditure and related information regarding travel.
- He/She builds and maintains cordial relationships with various Government agencies at international and domestic airports to facilitate effective meet and greet services.
- Provide protocol to clients at the airport both international and domestic
- To deal with Immigration Authority and airport security force for clearance of clients
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Westfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at LeadHire Limited
- Counsellor at Drums School Finders
- Jobs at Workforce Group
- Job Vacancies at Culminate Consulting
- Retail Shop Manager at a Multinational Textile Company - eRecruiter Nigeria
- Human Resources Manager at AFM Recruit
- General Manager at an Oil and Gas Firm - AFM Recruit
- Teacher (Early Years) at Pete Gelton Consulting