Graduate Intern Recuitment at Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Teaching Hospital
Posted on: 11 August, 2017
Deadline: 25 August, 2017
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Enugu State University of Science and Tech
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Teaching Hospital, Parkline, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below in the hospital:
- Candidates must be in possession of a Bachelors Degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) or its equivalent: Doctor of Pharmacy (D.Pharm.); and also show evidence of Oath taken with the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria with a provisional license.
go to method of application »
- Candidates must be in possession of a Bachelors Degree in Medical Rehabilitation or a Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy, along with evidence of induction by the Medical Rehabilitation Therapists Board of Nigeria, with a provisional practising license.
Method of Application
Applicants should send a Typewritten application with photocopies of relevant credentials including candidates Curriculum Vitae, Birth Certificate or age declaration, to:
The Director of Administration,
ESUT Teaching Hospital Parklane,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Enugu State University of Science and TechnologySimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Bridge International Academies
- Ongoing Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment at The Lagos State University College of Medicine (LASUCOM)
- Talent Acquisition Manager at Bridge International Academies
- Latest Jobs at The Nigeria French Language Village
- Latest Recruitment at Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH) CONT.
- Job Vacancies at Bridge International Academies
- Lecturer (Law) at UNICAF University
- Volunteer Tech Instructors at Young Readers Library