If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are fast becoming world class providers of drilling services. We employ contemporary engineering technology solutions to offer world class performance to our clients. We are focused on servicing the
oil and gas industry and have successfully executed oil servicing jobs in areas of pipeline/gas laying, engineering design, instrumentation and installation of components and system to name a few.
From well/ well completion, supply of Christmas trees, location preparation, pipe lying, OCTG etc. Megadrill Nigeria Limited has developed a real understanding of client’s expectation through the projects we have undertaken
- Undertaking structural and technical studies including site investigations.
- Analyse and calculate the pressures, stresses and strains that each component of the building. Report loads and stresses and be able to perform complex and repetitive calculations.
- Consider the strength of various materials, e.g. timber, concrete, steel and brick, to see how their inclusion may necessitate a change of the structural design.
- Examine structures at risk of collapse and advising how to improve their structural integrity, such as recommending removal or repair of defective parts or rebuilding the entire structure.
- Making sure the project complies with legal requirements.
- Resolving design and development problems.
- Consider the strength of various materials, e.g. timber, concrete, steel and brick, to see how their inclusion may necessitate a change of structural design.
- Liaise with other team members as well as with external consultants to agree on any changes and updates in the project documents.
- Liaise with geotechnical engineers to investigate ground conditions and analyse results of soil sample and in-situ tests.
- Liaise with other departments of the company to smooth the project processes.
- Liaise with Data & Cost manager to schedule material and equipment purchases and deliveries. Compiling job specifications and supervising tendering procedures.
- Be a force of proposal within the project and the team, undertaking research and keeping up with the latest building regulations.
- Preparing presentations, reports and structural drawings.
- Use computers and Computer-Aided Design (CAD) and Building
- Modelling Information (BIM) technology for simulation purposes and to ensure the effective coordination of the data.
- Minimum of 2nd Class degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Master’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Membership of relevant professional body
- Minimum of 5 years consulting industry experience
- Ability to think methodically, to design, plan and manage projects.
- Solid understanding and knowledge of construction methods and legal regulations.
- The ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities.
- Three-dimensional skills.
- Above-average use of Microsoft suite (Word and Excel).
- Advanced IT skills including extensive knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAd and Autodesk REVIT.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Commercial awareness.
go to method of application »
- Generally responsible for implementations and monitoring of all mechanical related works at site.
- Estimates, prepares and assigns the resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all electrical and related works prior to execution.
- Plans and analyses all possible construction methodologies and recommends the best options to the Project Manager for approval prior to execution at site.
- Interprets construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to execution of any jobs.
- Manages directly and provide engineering and technical supports to all the electrical work groups at site.
- Plans the execution of all mechanical related works and coordinates the works to mechanical and civil groups.
- Coordinates with Client / Consultant’s representatives for any site instructions and inspection of works.
- Assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on daily basis for all electrical groups at site.
- Submits site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required.
- Supports the Project Manager in accomplishing all the goals and targets for the mechanical groups at site.
- Ensures that all the works done are in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications, and all applicable standards whether local, national or international standards.
- Ensures that all site works are done according to all applicable quality standards.
- Directly responsible for the safety of all mechanical groups’ personnel of the project by ensuring that the project execution will be done according to all applicable health, safety, sanitary and environmental standards.
- Minimum of 2nd Class upper degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Membership of relevant professional body (COREN, NSE)
- Minimum of 10 years construction industry experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Visio)
- Advanced IT skills including extensive knowledge of Microsoft Project, Primavera
go to method of application »
- Ensure adequate planning, budgeting and forecasting processes for the company
- Timely and accurately report monthly management information as required.
- Report monthly, quarterly financial statements and company performance against the budget.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of the company’s financial statements in line with statutory requirements and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Ensures all recommendations by external auditors are adequately attended to
- Account and transaction reconciliation.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Chief Financial Officer as required.
- A first degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or any other related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience in a reputable stock-broking firm.
- Must be an Associate Member of relevant professional bodies (ICAN, ACCA, CIS)
- Must be a licensed stock broker.
- Must have Practical industry experience.
- Must be of good character and integrity
go to method of application »
- Provide driving service as required by the company
- Ensure cleanliness and safety of official vehicles.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of external locations, attractions and landmarks in the vicinity.
- Comply with all road security, fire regulations and Health & Safety legislation.
- Comply with all road safety requirements.
- Inspect/maintain all vehicles in line with Fleet Management.
- Minimum of O'Level certificate.
- Previous driving experience preferably in the corporate sector.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Experienced in driving within and Outside Rivers State.
- Good communication skills.
- Good record of driving experience.
Method of Application
Company may expire jobs at their own discretion. If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.