Legal/PRO at Megadrill Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 9 August, 2017
Deadline: 14 August, 2017
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Megadrill Nigeria Limited
Megadrill Nigeria Limited Is an industry Leader of drilling services in Nigeria Megadrill Nigeria Limited was incorporated under the companies and allied matters act of 1990 in May, 2005 with registration No. RC 623653. The company is strategically located in Port Harcourt Rivers State
- Assist in implementing the legal process of the company.
- Maintenance of the company’s statutory registers or books.
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors.
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment as well as taking appropriate action in conjunction with Management and company legal attorneys
- Manage company meetings and conduct due diligence
- Advise and ensure the company on complying with the applicable rules and regulations
- Ensure proper the proper custody of the statutory and other books of the company
- Liaise with the HR department to monitor and review the administration of the company’s policies and procedures
- Co-ordinate the legal dimension and activities of the company.
- Support the finance department with corporate information during statutory audits
- Provide legal advisory support to all functional managers and heads of department
- Review, advise and implement draft contracts and other legal documents under the direction of staff/legal attorneys and submits same for revision and approval.
- Establishes and maintains departmental/divisional files including contracts, workers compensation and project administration, prepares periodic and special purpose reports.
- Performs special projects such as document control including interdepartmental tracking.
- Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made is communicated to the relevant company stakeholders.
- Deals with legal correspondence collate information needed for company secretariat function and produce executive management reports as required.
- First degree in law
- Post graduate degree in business management, oil and gas law or related discipline preferred
- Minimum 4 years cognate experience in business risk, strategy and the legal system
- Ability to safeguard confidentiality
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate a wide range of issues and situations.
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to perform routine legal research requiring the exercise of considerable independent judgment.
- Knowledge of corporate governance legislation and best practice
- Knowledge of legal and compliance requirements pertaining to Oil and Gas, Engineering, Agro Allied and Maritime sectors of the economy
- Experience of working with different internal and external stakeholders and across boundaries
- Effective oral and written communication skills include listening.
Method of Application
Send cv’s before Monday, August 14, 2017 - Company may expire jobs at their own discretion. If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Megadrill Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Director of Schools at Bridge International Academies
- Teachers at Greensprings School
- Content Writer at Kbits Social Platform
- Chief Security Officer at the Federal University Lafia
- Nursery Assistant at The Pier School
- Job Vacancies at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Chief Security Officer at the University of Jos
- Latest Jobs at Bridge House College