Front Desk Officer at the Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
Posted on: 7 August, 2017
Deadline: 14 August, 2017
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Association for Reproductive and
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times which include: Receive visitors and ensure visits are properly logged.
- Receive all deliveries (including mails, packages and procurement bids) and maintain an appropriate record of all deliveries.
- Receive phone calls and keep accounts of all inquiries and direct them to the appropriate departments.
- Prepare payment memos and analysis of quotes/fuel vouchers and ensures proper record keeping.
- Participate in management of meetings including conference room bookings, communicates with participants.
- Support security arrangement of the office. Coordinate information on staff movement and its lodgment.
- Provide admin support in scheduling of vehicles/drivers for in - city assignments and petty cash expenditures.
- Minimum qualification of B.Sc, HND in Business Admin or Social Sciences.
- Master’s degree in relevant field of study will be an added advantage.
- At least three years relevant experience in NGOs and service organizations.
- Successful candidate must have excellent customer service skills, excellent organizational skills with proven communication skills - ability to communicate politely and professionally over the telephone and in person.
- Good IT skills and confidence/proficiency in all Microsoft packages are essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and solve problems whilst retaining a professional demeanor towards all visitors, clients and Staff.
- Pro-active approach to dealing with facilities related issues as well as customer facing issues are highly essential.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job; to: email@example.com Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees.
- Candidates must provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Association for Reproductive and Family HealthSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Finance Assistant at Médecins du Monde
- Protection Team Leader at Oxfam Nigeria
- Consultant - Translation and Recording of CDGP Key Health Education Messages at Save the Children Nigeria
- Job Openings at FHI 360
- World Health Organization (WHO) Latest Recruitment
- Latest Vacancies at LEAP Africa
- Job Opportunities at Secours Islamique France
- Internal Auditor at the Management Sciences for Health (MSH)