Our client is a multinational retail chain specializing in household and consumer goods including cosmetics, stationery, toys, and kitchenware. It has been expanding globally since its establishment and have opened more than 1,800 stores around the world. They also created a new business style, which combines fashion and leisure together, becoming the main force in the department stores and shopping centers with catering, fast fashion clothing and entertainment industries.
To operate the store in accordance with company and brand policies and procedures, motivating and leading the store staff team in order to ensure net sales and shop staff cost control, while allowing functional managers to provide excellent service to consumers, present the brand and its products to the best levels.
FOCUS: Net sales growth, shop staff cost optimization, consumer and brand excellence, cash/asset control.
- Manage shop floor staff hierarchically
- Operate the store and manage goals and priorities to achieve the Sales targets in units and in values
- Organizing the shop and planning tasks efficiently to allow sales staff to focus primarily on serving the customers and selling
- Ensuring the presentation and visual merchandising is executed in accordance with company and brand policies
- Ensure rules principles and guidelines on the cashiers activities
- Organise cost control via optimizing shop staff presence planning
- Ensure compliance with all operating standards, policies, and procedures, which include:
- Ensuring the safekeeping and protection of all company assets (owned or rented)
- Ensuring that all in-store systems are used, updated and maintained in the correct way at all times by appropriate and properly trained staff
- Execution of various administrative tasks (Receiving goods, handling vouchers, following banking procedures, POS Merchant cards, handling product complaints, proper reporting etc.)
- Replenishing sold items from the stock room and where required ordering them at the central retail merchant
- Facilitating sales to customers in compliance with all company policies and conditions
- Ensuring customer service levels are maintained at all times
- Performing regular full or partial physical stock takes in conformity with corporate policies and procedures
- Identifying any discrepancies between system stocks and physical counts and physical counts and recounting where appropriate
- Reviewing and obtaining Head Office approval for any stock adjustments
- Creating a transparent, proactive and motivating environment where staff can take responsibility,
- Leading, managing and coaching the sales team to develop “best practices”
- Motivating and inspiring the shop staff team
- Controlling the daily tasks of the staff and providing regular feedback and evaluations of their performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a good University
- At least 3 Years’ experience in Retail or Branded business
- Excellent English both written and spoken is a must
- RETAIL EXPERIENCE IS A MUST
go to method of application »
To exploit business opportunities leading to the overall growth in the Organization sale.
- Negotiate and win sales for the organization thereby contributing towards the achievement of team and departmental targets.
- Build and maintain relationships with specifiers and suppliers, for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement company's core competencies.
- Participate in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business across pre-determined locations as required in the sales/marketing scorecard.
- Prepare proposals and quotations for the provision of total bathroom solutions, working with the other teams in preparing installation proposals.
- Manage customer/client accounts, maintaining knowledge of key account status and following up on outstanding invoices and receivables that are due.
- Assist in conducting after-sales and/or post-project assessments aimed at ascertaining accuracy, promptness of delivery and overall customer satisfaction.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years Relevant Sales experience.
- Relevant experience must include ANY/Combination of Retail/FMCG/SMCG/Furniture&Fittings/Luxury
- FEMALES are STRONGLY ADVISED to apply more.
- Bachelors Degrees with Minimum of 2.2 ONLY
- Must be very young, intuitive, agile and smart.
- Must be very presentable with excellent communication skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.