Aldelia Group - An established retail & wholesales company that specializes in the importation and supply of high quality building materials and construction equipment in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Service Contents/Problem Solving (Activities):
- Execute Deepwater Well Intervention Programs, contingency guidelines & operations per Total objectives and rules.
- Provide specialized technical Support to Total Deepwater well assets as required regarding Slick line, Coiled Tubing, Electric line, tractor and Rigless Deployment System (RDS) tools and services in well intervention, well servicing and well workover operations.
- Focal point for execution on Stimulation, Coiled Tubing, Slick line, Electric line, tractor and RDS contracts
- Ensure appropriate equipment, tooling, spares inventory follow-up for scope. Maintenance and purchase of asset requirements.
- Normalize methodology for Coiled Tubing, Slick line, Electric line, tractor etc ops on Akpo & Egina via contingency guidelines.
- Maintain good interface with completion, drilling and other teams for optimization of well intervention operations
- Prepare the end of well intervention report capturing lessons to improve future work.
- Participate and drive investigations into operational incidents in sphere of control. Ensure lessons integrated into future well programs & existing guidelines / GDCP. Follow up and ensure close out of related action items.
- Define scope of work /supply for well intervention related Invitation to Tender / Call For Tender exercises
- Participate in technical evaluation of well intervention CFT and Contractor site visit and evaluation.
- Ensure the tender captures experience from previous contracts and operations
Context and Environment
Large Deepwater developments; Rotational position 28/28; Personnel will work in support of Total Deepwater field developments in office, rigs and OIMR (ROV Support)/LWI marine vessels as required. At all times, the Service holder will:
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the HSE Policy and actively participate in Company safety initiatives
- Be in the chain of command for OIMR well intervention operations.
- Follow up affiliate well integrity issues trouble shooting and propose intervention solutions to resolve integrity issues
- Demonstrate full compliance and leadership in procurement code of conduct
- Ensure contractors respect Total E&P referential standards and International standards
- Control and manage communication, in particular in case of high risk and emergency situations.
- Actively participate, when required, to the board of inquiry and emergency management team.
- Maintain valid certification for Supervisory level of IWCF Intervention (combined 1,2 & 3) and Basic Offshore Safety and Industrial Emergency Training (BOSIET); as well as medical fitness certificate within 1 year validity
In undertaking this role, the Service holder will:
- Proactively carry out the activities of the Service and be responsible for meeting agreed objectives
- Adapt to changes in work practices and Service activities
- Act in the best interest of Total at all times
- Seek out learning opportunities and transfer new skills and knowledge to the Service
- Adhere to the values and principles of the Company Code of Conduct at all times
- Willingly and openly share good practice.
- Guarantee the accomplishment of the Deepwater or OML 130 well interventions with OIMR vessel or drilling rig, in compliance with codes of practice, safety and environmental protection.
- Ensure integrity threats related to scope are properly assessed, and appropriate remedial action plans implemented & tracked.
- Ensure the suitability to operational requirements of personnel, equipment and services.
- Prepare operation guidelines and programs for Well intervention operations.
- Execute target operations on deepwater or OML 130 site, safely, in time and under budget.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Initial formal education: Engineering Degree (university level) Professional experience (number of years): 7-10 years (preferably with >50% in offshore/deepwater operations support).
go to method of application »
- Groupe Aldelia is looking to fill the role of a Principal Private Secretary
- The successful individual will work exclusively for his principal and perform a variety of tasks to help him manage his busy schedules (i.e. Personal, Political and Business).
- The Principal Private secretary must handle multiple tasks with precision and must develop a good rapport with his principal.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Private secretary will handle the principal schedules. The secretary must set appointments for meetings, Political and business trips, interviews and among others. The Private secretary will use calendar-based planners to manage Principal’s schedules
- The Private secretary often has budgeting responsibilities and often makes purchases for his principal.
- He has access to the principal’s ATM cards to order groceries, office supplies and gifts and pay for services such as dry cleaning, office equipment repair, vehicle maintenance and janitorial services.
- He will be require at times to pay for hotels, flights, catered meals and conference hall reservations.
Skills and Experience
- At least 4 years experience
- Gravitas and excellent people skills and the proven acumen to handle complex situations and
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience of dealing with highly confidential information.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.