Graduate Pharmacist at South Shore Women's and Children's Hospital
Posted on: 12 July, 2017
Deadline: 15 July, 2017
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at South Shore Women's Clinic
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
South Shore Women's and Children's Hospital is a female and children focused healthcare facility. We are based in Lagos, the economic centre of Nigeria.
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Senior Level
Key Result Areas (KRA)
- Checking prescriptions to ensure that there are no errors and that they are appropriate and safe for dispensing.
- Providing advice on the dosage of medicines and the most appropriate form of medication, for example tablet, injection, ointment or inhaler in conjunction with doctors.
- Developing standard of procedure for drug use within the hospital and implementing hospital regulations for the pharmacy in keeping with international standard.
- Management of (drug, consumables) supply and usage with regular inventory control system.
- Liaising with other medical staff on problems patients may experience when taking their medicines.
- Reviewing drug dispensing processes and inventory taking and continue to strive to improve on available processes.
- Ensuring drugs are stored and arranged appropriately and securely.
- Development of personal work portfolio (presentations, pharmacy audit, research and development publications
- Keeping the ambience of the pharmacy in an orderly manner
- Giving advice on how to prevent multiple drug reactions.
- Minimum academic qualification of B.Sc in Pharmacy
- 0 to 5 years relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Current practicing license and completion of NYSC program
- Knowledge of Microsoft office packages.
- Salary in line with industry standard
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's in MS Word to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about South Shore Women's ClinicSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at MetroHealth HMO Limited
- Medical Jobs at Nisa Premier Hospital
- Physiotherapist at Sport and Orthopedic Medicine Clinic
- Staff Nurse / Midwife (RN/RM) at Green Field Health Management Limited
- Nurse Anaesthetist at Abuja Clinics
- Product Manager at Novartis International
- Physicians at Mobile Doctors 24-7 International
- Job Vacancies at AA Rescue