Chartered Accountant at erpSOFTapp Limited
Posted on: 19 June, 2017
Deadline: 30 July, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at erpSOFTapp
erpSOFTapp Limited - Our client, is undergoing a period of change and improvements across their business and is looking for dynamic self-motivated candidates to contribute to their development in the capacity below:
- The individual will undertake all aspects of financial management including budgeting, forecasting and financial.
- If you are looking for a fresh challenge and to be part of a vibrant company and add your own stamp to how they want to improve, this is your chance.
- Lead accounting team to ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying and consolidating financial transactions
- Analyze financial information and summarize the Company’s financial status
- Prepare financial statements and produce budgets according to schedule.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Offer financial advice to Management on a regular basis
- Lead the tax audit and tax returns process
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Update job knowledge by reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks and participating in relevant professional organizations
- Send periodic reports to Management to help them make better business decisions
- Must be Chartered
- 5+ years of combined accounting and finance experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in an audit firm is an added advantage
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Ability to analyse financial reports and forecasts
- Thorough knowledge of IFRS and GAAP standards
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about erpSOFTappSimilar Jobs
- Senior Web Developer at AK Infotech Solutions Limited
- Cloud Infrastructure & Platform Sales Executive at Oracle Nigeria
- MasterCard Recruitment For Manager, Implementation
- Client Service Officers at Bizpoint Consult Limited
- Evaluation Manager at re:Learn - Co-Creation HuB (CcHUB)
- Web Developers at Xown Solutions Limited
- Head of Project Management at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Web Developer (Intern) at CS&C