Food & Beverage Supervisor at Workforce Management Centre Limited
Posted on: 16 June, 2017
Deadline: 26 June, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Workforce Management Centre Limited, a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
- H/She will be responsible for managing the assigned F&B outlet to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction and quality service while meeting / exceeding financial goals.
- Responsible for the timely set up of the assigned Food & Beverage outlet, according to the meal settings and in line with the opening hours.
- To make sure that hygiene standards are strictly followed as per the F&B department manual
- Supervise the overall service operations.
- To ensure that all the service operation procedures are followed at all times.
- Regular training to be conducted for all staff.
- Prepare schedules for all staff according to the forecast and within the limits of the staffing guide to ensure adequate manpower at all times.
- Evaluate the performance of the assigned team and initiate internal development and promotions.
- Handle the welcome and seating of arriving guests.
- Maintain a professional and friendly relationship with the outlet clienteles.
- Establish and update the outlet’s database of regular guests.
- Tour the outlet and all related areas frequently, ensuring the highest possible cleanliness and maintenance standards.
- Be actively involved in the outlets promotional activities.
- 5 years working experience as an F&B Supervisor.
- Ambitious, dynamic, and self-motivated.
- Ability to organize and direct a team that develops top quality food & beverage products with prompt, accurate and personalized service.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS-Office Packages (esp. Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- People Management skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should kindly forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org and Kindly indicate “Food & Beverage Supervisor” as subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Fresh Jobs at Petronomics Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Tosdere Nigeria
- Dynamics Subject Matter Expert at Tek Experts
- Procurement Officer at Global Profilers
- Jobs at Hazon Holdings
- Senior Mechanical (Hydraulic) Specialist at RoVedana
- Liaison Officers at Kennedia Consulting