Food & Beverage Supervisor at Workforce Management Centre Limited
Posted on: 16 June, 2017
Deadline: 26 June, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Workforce Management Centre Limited, a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
- H/She will be responsible for managing the assigned F&B outlet to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction and quality service while meeting / exceeding financial goals.
- Responsible for the timely set up of the assigned Food & Beverage outlet, according to the meal settings and in line with the opening hours.
- To make sure that hygiene standards are strictly followed as per the F&B department manual
- Supervise the overall service operations.
- To ensure that all the service operation procedures are followed at all times.
- Regular training to be conducted for all staff.
- Prepare schedules for all staff according to the forecast and within the limits of the staffing guide to ensure adequate manpower at all times.
- Evaluate the performance of the assigned team and initiate internal development and promotions.
- Handle the welcome and seating of arriving guests.
- Maintain a professional and friendly relationship with the outlet clienteles.
- Establish and update the outlet’s database of regular guests.
- Tour the outlet and all related areas frequently, ensuring the highest possible cleanliness and maintenance standards.
- Be actively involved in the outlets promotional activities.
- 5 years working experience as an F&B Supervisor.
- Ambitious, dynamic, and self-motivated.
- Ability to organize and direct a team that develops top quality food & beverage products with prompt, accurate and personalized service.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS-Office Packages (esp. Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- People Management skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should kindly forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org and Kindly indicate “Food & Beverage Supervisor” as subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers at Career Prime
- Graduate Analyst/Trainee at HT-Limited
- Jobs at Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
- Accounts/Operations Officer at Bellforte Consulting
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment (Hausa Speaking)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Head of Sales at a Holding Company - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Consulting Macro-Economist at Genesis Analytics