GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Ref No: 2861974
Job Function: Sales
Business Segment: Healthcare Ultrasound
- Ultrasound Commercial Operations Leader is responsible for Orders Reporting (process of forecasting with Regions and also levels of commitments).
- Drive Sales Operations processes & mechanisms and coordinate their implementation
- Support strategic imperatives (Growth, Simplification & Quality) and initiatives in order to ensure the fulfillment of business requirements and to optimize business performance.
- Track order forecasting through Siebel.
- Lead quarter-end orders closing with Finance and Local Teams.
- Manage Variable Compensation Plans for the Sales organization in coordination with Human Resources.
- Organize, animates communication and reporting channels between Field & Central.
- Order Roll Up, Modality Conference, Field Conf calls, including Sales and Services common Operating Mechanisms.
- Lead as appropriate the various Sales Operating Mechanisms.
- Support all initiatives to achieve GEHC-Technologies European business imperatives (Growth, Simplification, Quality).
- Drive sales force effectiveness in the field and provide operational leadership support to Zone Sales Managers on strategies deployment, training requirements, utilization and optimization of resources.
- Entry point for Sales in various cross-functional programs.
- Drive Sales processes simplification and best practices sharing.
- Take the functional Leadership for Lean Sales ITO.
- Support Go to Market tools deployment to drive process simplification and improved GTM Sibel, CRM tool).
- Quality Management representative for the Sales organization.
- Ensure that the processes of the Quality Management System (QMS) are implemented and maintained (QSMRs).
- Support internal and external Quality audits and closure of audit findings.
- Support the EHS program and the follow up (EHS contractor safety / EHS training fulfillments).
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
- Relevant Degree
- 5 to 10 years experience in Sales/Services roles
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent relationship
- Ability to articulate & build convincing arguments for internal staff
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good business knowledge and understanding
- Fluent English
- High work standard and quality
- Reliable, responsive, attentive to detail
- Action and results oriented
- Leadership skills
- Initiative and self-confidence
- Team player
- Presence and self-assurance
- Business acumen
go to method of application »
Ref No: 2892034
Job Function: Sales
Business Segment: Healthcare Sustainable Solutions
- Responsible for leading the origination, structuring and execution of Africa development of projects in the private & public sectors as well as under PPP / MES type schemes including wide-scale healthcare transformation and mega-modernization programs.
- Focus on Key Strategic Hospital Projects, managing a team providing advisory and consultancy services for health professionals: architects, private investors, construction companies, medical integrators, Public Government Initiatives e.t.c
- Creating the project from various sources, partnering with other institutions to grow, develop a Healthcare project to a satisfactory conclusion where GEHC (GE Healthcare) wins the Equipment pull through from the project
- The Project Sales Director (PSD) will be responsible to manage, coach and evolve a local Team of PSM (Project Sales Managers) HTP (Hospital Technology Planners) and CPM (Customer Project Managers)
- Outcomes solutions selling responsibilities, in charge of promoting and selling Solutions Approach: Service, GE HC Partners and Education
- Fully understand the terms and conditions of the customer specific contract and delivery requirements, ensure contract terms are met by GE and its contractors at all times
- Lead the customer’s account relationship including establish monthly operating rhythm, organize and lead customer management committee meetings, identify marketing and promotional opportunities and create performance dashboards as well as initiate strategic discussions
- Grow book of business by managing the Sales process including identifying and executing simplification initiatives, driving market share and working with all other departments (price, structure & close) larger strategic accounts
- Work with LCT lead & Lead Sales Rep. to develop strategic account plans that drive retention, penetration, profitability and growth of existing accounts
- Forecast sales opportunities and execute sales strategy to ensure that growth and profitability are achieved/exceeded
- Act as the “One GE Healthcare” face in front of the customer and coordinate all GE stakeholders for the projects he is responsible for from inception to closure
- Leverage GE Sales & Project Finance team capabilities financing capabilities to address projects funding needs
- Leverage the GE Solutions team capabilities to address customer needs and differentiate e.g. Technology Planning, Service 2.0, GE HC (Healthcare) Partners, Leadership & Clinical Trainings
- Leverage GE government relations to establish strong relationships with healthcare authorities and financing institutions personnel
- Manage and coach a Local Team of PSMs, HTPs and CPMs, having regular Opp Mechanisms to follow up the Project Business is a given Region or LCT
- Originate and lead wide-scale healthcare transformation and mega-modernization programs together with Government MoH (Ministry of Health)
- Fully understand the breadth of the relevant product offering to represent the full spectrum of available structures.
- Have at least 10 years’ knowledge and be proficient the in International Healthcare projects development market space
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10 years of sales experience). Banking/finance/healthcare development subjects or business development preferred,degree
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive high level C suite selling, sales experience in relevant industry. (Pharma. Healthcare)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Industry-related financial analysis, bid proposal, and risk, tax and legal principles and analysis.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience of at least 5 years of Managing a Commercial and Execution Team.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time - overnight travel included.
- Legal authorization to work in the region is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- English Proficiency Required
- French Proficiency Good to have
- Master’s degree preferred
- Fluent in English language
- Healthcare experience in a commercial environment
- Direct and/or Indirect management experience; managing in a matrix organization
- Deep knowledge of GEHC and the products and services.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.