Female Business Development Manager at Grace Business School
Posted on: 14 June, 2017
Deadline: 30 June, 2017
View Jobs in Religious
View All Jobs at Grace Business School
Grace Business School - Our ultimate focus is to expose business/career people to the scriptural principles of entrepreneurship, business management and career development, teaching people ‘how to involve God in business/career.
- We require a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Architects and Quantity Surveying.
- She must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to direct employees and lead the department.
- She must a problem solvers, who work to overcome the obstacles that may prevent a department or company from reaching its goals.
- She must have 5 - 8 years working experiences in designated position
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Grace Business SchoolSimilar Jobs
- Office Secretary/Computer Typist at Divine Power Bible Schools