System Integrator at Hausba Smarthomes Limited
Posted on: 19 May, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Hausba Smarthomes Limited
Founded in 2010, with a vision to becoming the leading brand in providing bespoke electronics and home technology in modern day architecture, Hausba is a professional solution integration brand that believes in transforming lifestyles using custom home technology solution. We set out to deliver the finest brands in high-end lifestyle custom electronics and
system integration to today's technology driven home owner. We believe true comfort, comes with the convenience of having your home and business work for you; being able to have them simulate your lifestyle and bring along all the peace and comfort there is, to truly derive invaluable living, in tomorrow's futuristic home.
Responsible for planning and implementation of system monitoring, maintenance and support of all networked software and operating systems.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gather and analyze data to determine system requirements
- Develop work plans and estimates as they relate to systems integration work tasks and team members
- Research, evaluate, and recommend systems, equipment and technologies based on client needs
- Draft technical instructions, engineering plans, technical designs, and other systems integration related documents
- Integration/installation of home automation systems
- Liaise with various team members such as management, administration, legal, and support staff on a regular basis
- Develop and conduct testing plans and procedures based upon system recommendations
- Provide client with post-installation and integration support
- Optimize maintenance and deployments to ensure integrated functioning.
- Integrate diverse systems, networks, and servers to achieve overall aims.
- Troubleshoot and debug system issues to increase performance and quality of data.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Smart, Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- Attentio to Details
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to accurately review and complete detail oriented information and projects.
- Ability to conceptualize and organize project planning process.
- University degree in Computer science, Engineering or related courses
- 2 years experience working on system integration with strong programing and networking background. Experience with leading a team.
- Knowledge of Windows, XP, Vista and general desktop support issues
- Knowledge of DNS, TCP/IP and other networking concepts
- CCNA/CCNP/ITIL. Entry level must have
Method of Application
Qualified candidates are invited to apply by sending a comprehensive curriculum vitae and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hausba Smarthomes LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Facility Manager at Artee Group (Spar) Nigeria
- Graduate Technical Support and Website Management at Precise Lighting
- Assist. Admin (Male) at Inesfly Africa Limited
- Retail Grocery Store Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Fresh Jobs at Audacious Business Concept Limited
- Business Optimization Officer at ENYO Retail & Supply Limited
- Retail Sales Associates at Precise Lighting
- Job Vacancies at Artee Group (SPAR Nigeria)