We are a Business Consultancy firm focused on small/medium businesses. Our goal is to provide our clients with the support they need to grow their businesses by providing them with value -added and convenient services in a friendly atmosphere.
Job Reference Code: SE/04/TM
Manage the entire local operation to meet and exceed all goals and objectives established by the corporate office.
Candidate will be responsible for spending 50% of their time in sales and 50% of their time in operations and must be comfortable in doing both.
Direct management team to accomplish the agreed budget with both the direct and indirect management of people, processes, and resources.
Manage the daily activities of the terminal.
Ensure all processes, reporting, and controls are completed timely and accurately each day.
Manage through direct and indirect supervision of employees and supervisors.
Review the company reports each day to determine action plans that address any items with significant variances.
Manage the monthly P&L process.
Prepare monthly management reports.
Conduct Employee Briefings and Business Review Meetings on a scheduled frequency so all employees have a basic understanding of how the terminal and company are performing.
Maintain a record of all meetings and develop an action plan for any significant variances
Minimum of B.Sc /HND in social science or Engineering
Min. 5 years of experience in the transportation industry
Knowledge about transportation and transportation terminal management (trucks, trailers, forklift, reefer units, mechanics, warehouse workers, and outside vendors)
Ability to pay attention to details
Ability to prioritize job projects and urgent matters
Ability to multitask
Ability to lead and motivate employees
Ability to work with little or no supervision
Strong background in putting procedures into place and strong organization skills.
Know the importance in providing quality customer service.
Must be skilled in Microsoft Office Suites
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Be based in areas like Ajah, Lagos, Mando and Kaduna
Click Here to Apply
Job Reference Code: SE/05/AWM
Opening Date: 3rd June, 2013
Closing Date: 18th June, 2013
Manages and motivates all services’ staff and other personnel involved in delivering high level, quality service, and on time delivery of service vehicles in order to ensure growth and expansion to achieve targets.
• Analyze current procedures and activities to identify and present opportunities for improvement of the workshop.
• Ensure that the department is adequately staffed to achieve objectives, and that technicians are aware of procedures for using new products and equipment.
• Facilitate the orientation of new team members in collaboration with the Workshop Supervisor by familiarizing them with work surroundings, explaining work hours, procedures, use of equipment and job expectations and ensure that new team members understand their respective duties.
• Maintain good relationships with customers.
• Ensure adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Service Area.
• Facilitate the training and development of team members in the department, by providing feedback and coaching to support improvements in their job performance.
• Conduct annual Performance Appraisal for Workshop Personnel.
• Provide advice and technical assistance to team members.
• Evaluate the impact of work delays, interruptions or changes in plans to develop appropriate course of actions.
• Monitor workflow to anticipate impact of delays due to team members being absent for leaves, holidays or sickness.
• Review customers service orders and inspect the quality of a technician repairs before the release of vehicles.
• Review work orders to ensure that all actions have been documented according to Service Workshop policies and procedures.
• Plan and adjust the workloads of department personnel to match their skills and abilities.
• Plan and prepare annual budget for the department and facilities, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions. Follow up closely during implementation.
• Coordinate with sales department and arrange for delivery of equipment to customers.
• Maintain communication with GM headquarters to obtain security information, report unusual concerns and share new ideas that may contribute to improved Workshop operations.
•Experience in the automotive industry
•Degree/Diploma - Mechanical/Automobile Engineering
• 5 years’ experience managing an automotive workshop, particularly attached to a dealership
• Automotive systems (vehicle layout, function and location of parts)
• Knowledge of mechanical issues, warranties, service and general repairs
• Organizational ability
• Detail oriented
• Technically competent with ability to train others
• Customer service ability& Quality Focus
• Energy and drive.
• High integrity and professionalism.
• Good communication ability both verbally and in writing.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Computer skills: Microsoft Office Package
• Leading & Supervising
• Team Orientation
Click Here to Apply
Job Reference Code: SE/04/AEM
Opening Date: 3rd June, 2013
Closing Date: 18th June, 2013
Job Purpose: Maintains service operations by inspecting and maintaining vehicles.
• Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
• Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
• Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
• Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
• Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
• Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
• Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
• Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
• Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
• Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• A minimum of HND/ B.Sc. in Engineering
• 5 years as a journey-level mechanic in a commercial, industrial, or facilities operations setting
• ASE certification as master mechanic; certified welder Complexity, Analyzing Information
• Time Management
• Safety Management,
• Problem Solving Skills
Job Reference Code: SE/03/TC
Opening Date: 5th June, 2013
Closing Date: 20th June, 2013
• Arranges reservations and routing for passengers at request of Ticket Agent.
• Examines passenger ticket or pass to direct passenger to specified area for loading.
• Plans route and computes ticket cost, using schedules, rate books, and computer.
• Reads coded data on tickets to ascertain destination, marks tickets, and assigns boarding pass.
• Assists passengers requiring special assistance to board or depart conveyance.
• Informs travel agents in other locations of space reserved or available.
• Sells travel insurance.
• Announces arrival and departure information, using public-address system.
• Telephones customer or Ticket Agent to advise of changes with travel conveyance or to confirm reservation.
• Sells and assembles tickets for transmittal or mailing to customers.
• Answers inquiries made to travel agencies or transportation firms, such as airlines, bus companies, railroad companies, and steamship lines.
• Checks baggage and directs passenger to designated location for loading.
• Assigns specified space to customers and maintains computerized inventory of passenger space available.
• Determines whether space is available on travel dates requested by customer.
• May make public address announcements of arrivals and departures.
The candidate must possess the following:
• High school diploma/OND or equivalent.
• A dynamic person who can easily identify customer needs.
• Have an excellent communication skills and open personality in order to relate easily to potential clients.
• Excellent Computer skills are an advantage
• The ability of working under stress.
• A nice pleasant appearance and personality
• Be based in areas like Ajah, Ojodu and Berger
Click on the link below each job to apply.