Evans Medical PLC is a Leading Healthcare Manufacturing Company, based in Agbara, Ogun State with Corporate/Head Office at Isolo and we are seeking to recruit energetic, honest, pro-active, innovative and self- driven individuals to fill the following positions in the organisation:
1. To drive continuous Quality Improvement activities.
2. To plan, organize, supervise and co-ordinate quality compliance activities in the key result areas of documentation, and product quality related matters in all aspects of factory operations.
3. To ensure Products are manufactured to meet all Quality Standards in compliance with all applicable Regulatory requirements.
Candidate must have a strong knowledge of cGMP and current trends with regards to Quality issues in a Pharmaceutical environment.
B. Pharm with minimum of 7years post qualification and relevant experience in Regulatory, Analytical & Production activities. M.Sc. would be an added advantage.
AGE - Not more than 37 years.
1. To assist in new product development and re-formulation of existing products as necessary
2. To assist in development of manufacturing batch sheets (MBS) and validation of new products.
3. To assist in the development of specification and methods for existing and new products.
4. To ensure proper monitoring of stability studies protocol.
B.Pharm or MSc Pharm Tech with not less than 2 years of relevant experience in product formulation and development is essential.
Not more than 32 years old.
1. To carry out Physiccl & Chemical analysis on all materials and products as assigned.
2. To ensure analytical works are properly documented and communicated in a satisfactory manner.
3. To ensure strict compliance with GLP, cGMP and SOPs by the Operators at all times.
4. To generate, maintain and review all operational documents.
5. To validate methods, processes and equipment.
6. To ensure security of all operational documents.
B.Sc. in Chemistry or Biochemistry.
A minimum of 4 (four) years working experience in a manufacturing company.
Candidate must possess high level of integrity, dedication, good knowledge of basic principles of Analytical Chemistry.
AGE - Not more than 32 years.
Interested applicants should forward their application with detailed CV to the email address provided below with 2 weeks from the date of publication
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org