Engineering Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 16 February, 2017
Deadline: 28 February, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting - We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria. In furtherance of the objective of strengthening our management structure to take advantage of emerging opportunities, it has become imperative identify self managed, and very experienced individuals to meet the responsibilities inherent in the position below:
Responsible for ensuring smooth and safe shift operations
- Handling of shift operations as shift in-charge, ensuring zero downtime and max productivity for areas including raw material unloading/ transfer/ production process / packing/ dispatch
- Coordinate with Engineering services, utility, finished good packing and dispatch
- Prepare and maintain packing material Inventory in coordination with stores
- Follow up of preventive schedules with engineering departments
- Prepare trends and records of Operation data.
- Preparing and Comparing Daily Reports on production and consumption of raw materials, packing materials and utilities.
- Making ISO record and documents.
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- 5-8 Years with a minimum of 3 years in a manufacturing industry.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- HR/Admin Intern at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Senior Manager Roles at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Intern Recruitment at Fadac Resources
- Head, Business Analyst at TriVersa Ltd
- Jobs at Rutotech International Limited
- Chief Financial Officer at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Business Managers at SGS Nigeria
- Nursing Director (Repatriate) at Universal Careers