Job Vacancy at Randstad Construction Property Engineering Company
Posted on: 15 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Randstad Construction Property Engineer
A market leader Construction Chemicals Company is looking for a highly experienced senior professional dedicated to manage and lead the organization with a focus on profitable deal-making.
The position includes sales resources on a daily operational basis and to enhance en efficient operation of business, production, supply chain, customer service, controlling and technical. It is also to ensure that strategic decisions are viable by providing the country view, manage and develop the relation with the platform.
- Manage the Strategy and Portfolio management by defining/implementing strategy for business development across segments and for market sectors, identifying local business opportunities and orchestrating their realization.
- Guarantee sales force effectiveness by defining the level of customization of the sales force effectiveness (SFE) program for the country and ensuring the implementation.
- Define the level of country adaptations of the marketing and technical Go to market approaches and ensure its implementation.
- Ensure all targets are reached and drive business performance in the country.
- Oversee, manage, coach and support functional managers and sales managers reporting to them.
- Ensure the policies and procedures evolve with the company.
- Foster local key customer relationships.
- Monitor and manage country cost structure against targets.
- Manage the financial budgets.
- Represent the company in the country.
- 1Establish a close cooperation with the Regional Business Segment Management to support business development and product launches. Verify pricing guidelines, sales targets and budgets, you will implement the strategy.
- 1Manage local target fulfilment, implement the strategy and sales force effectiveness in countries, sales resources, develop cross-segment sales strategies, ensure local client management and Perform Recruiting of people.
- Professional experience includes a 10+ years of progressive commercial management
- Key Account Management and technical expertise in relevant applications are preferred
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Demonstrates track record of success in developing, coaching and leading employees to success
- A Bachelor's degree is required
- Strong ability to lead Employees to Success, Influence, Impact and to manage conflict
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Randstad Construction Property Engineering career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Randstad Construction Property EngineeringSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Eliezer Workplace Management Limited
- Operations Manager at Efficacy Construction Company
- Career Opportunities at Deloitte
- Procurement Officers at Arbico Plc
- Jobs at Dipox Resin Floors Limited
- Account Officer at Eliezer Workplace Management Limited
- Project Manager Vacancy at a Building Materials Company - Executive Solutions
- Job Vacancy at the Churchgate Group