Due to the liberalization and expansion of the Power sector and the need to build technical capacity in a rapidly expanding industry, AETI has extended its professional services, Education, Technical training, Consulting, Power projects, Outsourcing and Recruitment to the power sector. It has accordingly, incorporated AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited to undertake these projects.
The firm Applied Engineering Technical Initiative (AETI) (www.aetinigeria.com), is a leading Engineering Consulting, Project Management Education & Training Company in the areas of automation, instrumentation and process control.
- In this position, the appointee will be responsible for leading the business development team from the front, and provide support in the areas of business strategy development and implementation.
- The successful candidate will also be assigned responsibilities for the direct supervision of some of the SBU’s of the firm to ensure operational effectiveness and profitability.
- You will be a senior electrical, electronic, instrumentation or mechanical engineer; preferably with a business qualification (MBA, MSC).
- You will have had strong business development and project management skills acquired in engineering practice, or in Engineering and/or Management Consulting.
- You will be entrepreneurial, personable, have excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills as the basis for interacting at senior management levels to facilitate effective business development and profitability.
- You will be familiar with budgets, performance management and financial reports.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org use the position as the subject title.