Account Executives at Ryno Nigeria
Posted on: 14 February, 2017
Deadline: 17 February, 2017
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at RYNO Nigeria
RYNO provides a way to grab reliable and affordable rides within minutes in Lagos. Avoid waiting in taxi lines or making taxi reservations that take forever to arrive.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Account Executive.
- This is an opportunity to be a member of the ryno for commercial team. We need creative thinkers and builders with previous sales experience who are passionate about developing a new kind of sales organization at ryno. You'll be on the frontlines introducing businesses to ryno while developing and testing new strategies around sales. We need a highly motivated self-starter, with an engaging personality who thrives in a team environment.
- Account Executives will work on a scale to grow ryno's business through the addition of new customers. You will own the inbound lead process as well as source and qualify new companies that would be a great fit for ryno products.
What You'll do
- Drive revenue generation for ryno for Business through prospecting, qualifying and closing new businesses
- Close out 7-10 corporate account on a weekly bases
- Close out 5-7 travel agencies on a weekly bases
- Onboard 20 drivers weekly
- Build sales playbook that will be used to scale
- Be able to execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained success
- Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email and in-person meetings
- Be prepared to share knowledge and communicate with operational and IT team
- Develop strong relationships with key clients that will generate revenue as new features go-to-market
- Wear multiple hats: sales strategy, lead generation, sales rep, and account rep
- Identify prospect needs, understand business drivers behind requests, and explain the ryno value proposition
What you'll need
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Proven track record of growing a customer base and consistently exceeding revenue targets and company goals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong use of insights and data-driven decision making to inform the sales process
- Ability problem solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the sales organization
- Extremely proactive and upbeat with strong organizational skills
- Startup hustle and pumpedness
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Employees are given ryno credits every month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RYNO NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Crane Electrician at APM Terminals - Maersk Group
- Trailer Driver at Saro Transcontinental
- Commercial Manager at a Multinational Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Head of Human Resources at APM Terminals
- Maersk Nigeria Recruiting for Sales Executives
- Assistant Operations Manager at Daudeen Freight Limited
- Jobs at a Logistics/Facility and Cleaning Company - U-Connect Human Resources limited
- Software Developer at GMT Nigeria Limited